Chapter 20

Xie Jinhua is a typical nest.

When Comrade Public Security was there just now, she was so scared that she didn't even dare to let go of the fart, and watched her grandson being taken away.

Seeing everyone had gone now, she immediately recovered her senses, pointed at Tong Xuelu and cursed: "You dead girl, what did you do to beat Yanliang?"

I even slapped her several times in a row, so I can get her!

Tong Xuelu made a look of heartache again: "Grandma, I was so heartbroken just now. As the eldest grandson of our Tong family, his cousin is the future head of our Tong family, but you see him coming to Beijing. What are you doing afterwards!"

"I won't talk about fighting and fighting. I came to the yard and threatened the neighbor to kill and set fire. Now he has stolen his underwear. If this continues, what else does he dare not do? I beat him to make him awake. Isn't it grandma? Are you not looking forward to your cousin?"

Xie Jinhua jumped angrily: "You fart! Why don't I expect him to be good for my own grandson? I am asking why you are beating him?"

Tong Xuelu looked aggrieved: "Grandma, I did this for the sake of my cousin, and for the whole Tong family! To provoked troubles and insults women, which of these things my cousin did was not defying the laws and regulations of the country? Just like him. It is possible to die, not to mention being criticized, and to be shot back!"

Xie Jinhua's legs softened when she heard the words "shoot to death", and she fell to the ground.

The faces of Feng Zhaodi and Tong Sanzhuang's couple also became ugly.

Tong Xuelu frowned: "My cousin did such a rebellious thing. If you don't criticize him or draw a clear line quickly, do you want to accompany him to be criticized and shot together?"

The Tong family members were so frightened that they dare not say: "..."

Tong Xuelu's apricot eyes swept over the Tong family and his group: "So I beat him just now, it was done for comrades in the public security, which shows that we are all good citizens, and we will never go with our cousins!"

"..."

Xie Jinhua originally wanted Tong Xuelu to go back to Tong's house for help, but her mouth opened and opened, and she couldn't say a word.

It's not that she doesn't want to keep her grandson, but she is scared.

Someone was criticized before, and she ran to throw stones and spit. At that time, she was uncomfortable, but if the person who was criticized became herself, she couldn't help shivering when she thought of the scene.

Aunt Cai tweeted Xie Jinhua and said, "Xuelu thinks about you so much, and I will be scolded by you when I turn around. What a family of white-eyed wolves!"

Mother Xu: "It's not just a white-eyed wolf. Yesterday, who said that his grandson would not be taken away, but now it's alright, the dead rascal has finally been caught, and there is no need to harm the people in the compound in the future!"

Xie Jinhua stared at Xu's mother fiercely, but did not dare to be as arrogant as yesterday.

Mother Xu saw that Xie Jinhua didn't dare to turn her mouth back, with her head held up high and proud like an old hen who had won the battle.

Tong Xuelu lowered her eyes slightly, her black eyelashes concealing her smile.

Selling this move to the Xu family was really the right move.

Xu's mother helped Xie Jinhua, but she saved a lot of saliva.

After Tong Yanliang was taken away, the two workers of the union soon returned to the factory to report.