Chapter 37

At the end of summer and early autumn, the weather has not been so hot.

But the train is not ventilated, the smell of feet, sweat, and the smell of food, all kinds of smells are mixed together, and the smell is very touching.

Wen Rugui recovered from his dazedness, took out the military kettle to fill a pot of warm water, and then took out the leek box and radish pill and ate it.

The leek box and the radish pill are cold, and the taste is not as good as last night, but the leek box is so warm and delicious.

These things were made by Comrade Tong himself, and they are delicious even when it gets cold.

Just thinking of the scene of her holding his hand last night, he couldn't help his heart beating like thunder.

The middle-aged man next door ate the wowotou in his hand, and suddenly smelled a scent when he moved his nose.

He turned his head to look at the food in Wen Rugui's hand, and couldn't help swallowing: "Comrade, you smell old fragrance."

Wen Rugui: "Yeah."

When going out, most people will politely ask the other person to taste their things when asked, but the middle-aged man never thought that Wen Rugui would be so incomprehensible.

"Comrade, I think you still have a lot of food, should I exchange something for you?"

As he said, he took out a bag of dried shiitake mushrooms: "These shiitake mushrooms are all freshly dried and are fresh. Do you think I can change the leek box with you?"

Wen Rugui: "Sorry, I can't change with you."

If he bought something in a state-run hotel, it doesn't matter if he shares it with him, but Comrade Tong made this thing for him.

He didn't want to share it with others.

The middle-aged man sighed and continued to chew on his head.

The two women on the opposite side also sighed.

They had originally planned to trade something for something to eat, but the taste was so tempting that they didn't want to eat the steamed buns at all.

Wen Rugui seemed to have heard nothing, and gracefully ate the leek dumplings in his hands, ate a few radish balls, and put the rest in his travel bag.

He opened the military canteen to drink water. Suddenly, the middle-aged man next to him hit him with the elbow. The canteen in his hand was tilted and all fell on his body. His clothes and trousers were all wet.

The middle-aged man jumped up from his seat half of his body, and apologized again and again: "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, look at me by accident!"

Said that he took out the handkerchief in his pocket to help him wipe the water on his body.

Wen Rugui stretched out his hand to block: "It's okay, I'll do it myself."

The middle-aged man bowed his waist and apologized again, with a look of apologetic expression: "I'm really sorry, your water has poured out. Why don't I fill a pot for you?"

Wen Rugui waved his hand: "No, I can go by myself."

He took out a handkerchief from his travel bag and wiped off the water on his body, but the clothes would not be able to dry for a while and stick to his body wet. Fortunately, it is not winter now, otherwise it will be uncomfortable.

After wiping, he picked up the military canteen and planned to fetch another pot of water back. The place to fetch the water was not far in front. He did not bring the travel bag back and forth within a minute.