Chapter 26

Park Jianyi was laughing to death.

Old man Wen was so angry that Jiang lost to him when he played chess.

There is a saying in Lao Jiang’s home that if a person who is celebrating his birthday makes a fish for himself, he will be able to spend more than a year, and he will be as lucky as the other person in the future.

Old Jiang’s grandsons are full, and Mr. Wen thinks he is more blessed than himself. He finally won a few games of chess and forced him to make a fish for himself, but he had not eaten this bite, so he ate it all for this stinky boy!

Can he not be angry?

He couldn't say this, otherwise, everyone thought he was propagating feudal superstitions!

Wen Rugui felt that he had never been so embarrassed in his life.

The reason why he ate all the fish just now was because he didn't want his grandfather to know that Tong Xuelu had sent the fish, because once he let his grandfather know, he would even use the word tender grass on his lips in the future.

But they weren't really dealing with him, he was worried that it would affect her reputation.

As long as he ate the fish, Grandpa didn't see it when he turned back, so naturally he wouldn't ask.

As for sharing the fish with Park Jianyi?

Sorry, he never thought about it.

It's just that he didn't expect that the fish was not given by Tong Xuelu, but Jiang made it by himself. This...it was very embarrassing.

Wen Rugui ignored Pu Jianyi who was laughing so hard, and coughed: "Grandpa, I will cook it for you myself when I turn around."

"I'm going to eat old **** and made it myself!" Old man Wen grunted from his nostrils and stood up. "Xiaozong, I remember that old **** caught a lot of fish today. Let's go and ask him if there are any live fish. Make another one for me!"

Wen Rugui: "..."

To be honest, Grandpa Jiang’s cooking skills are really not that good. The steamed fish just now was a little bit raw.

He didn't quite understand why the old man insisted on eating the fish made by him.

Old man Wen took Zong Shu hurriedly to Jiang's house, and only Pu Jianyi in the hall was still laughing.

Wen Rugui glanced at him, and said in a faint voice: "Comrade Tong, don't let go of it when you turn around."

Pu Jianyi wiped away the tears from the corners of his eyes: "I thought you told her that today is the birthday of the old man, so she sent it here specially."

Wen Rugui's action of picking up vegetables paused: "...I thought you were talking to you and her."

Park Jianyi grinned: "Where would I tell her this? Come on, it's a misunderstanding by chance, but you don't have to rush to swallow the whole fish by yourself. How does the fish taste?"

Wen Rugui did not say a word.

Pu Jianyi looked at him a few times and said: "I thought it was Comrade Tong who was interested in you. Now it seems that you are more interesting to her, right?"

Wen Rugui's eyelashes quivered, and his tone was cold, "I remember your dad didn't know about you borrowing money from me, right?"

Strike a snake and hit seven inches.

Pu Jianyi stunned for a second, and quickly begged for mercy: "Come on, can I do nonsense? But you must not let my old man know that I am borrowing money from you, or he has to interrupt my leg!"