Chapter 145

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 145: 145 cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 145: 145 cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Tong Xuelu sat up, and his heartbeat was still very fast for a while.

I don't know if it's the pregnancy relationship, which made her very sensitive, and she had an ominous premonition in her heart.

The cry of mooncakes and quicksandbags came from outside. Compared with mooncakes' natural playfulness, the little milky dog ​​with quicksandbags looked a little stupid, so he went to the toilet. Mooncakes taught him for half a month before he learned it.

Recently, the mooncakes are being taught to smell, so that they can quickly take up the post to protect the family, but obviously this task is a bit arduous. The quicksand bags often make the mooncakes scream with anger.

The sunlight came in from the window, the golden color scattered on the ground, the cold wind blew in, and the curtains fluttered.

This kind of peaceful feeling made her heart calm down a little bit.

She climbed out of the bed, and as soon as she walked out of the room, she saw Uncle Zong sticking her head out of the kitchen and said, "Xuelu, are you awake? Are you hungry? I am cooking pigeon soup with hot water in the kitchen. Do you want to do it now? eat?"

Tong Xue's lips curled up: "Thank you, Uncle Zong, I happen to be a little hungry. I'll bring it here now."

Uncle Zong waved his hand quickly: "No, no, I'll do this little thing."

"By the way, where did Grandpa go?"

"Before Rugui said you like flowers. Someone was selling flowers in the market today. The commander went over to see him. I was about to go out to find him.

As Uncle Zong said, he brought out the soup and put it in the living room.

Tong Xuelu washed his hands and walked in: "The uncle Zong hurry up, lest Grandpa waits a long time and becomes impatient."

Uncle Zong responded and went out with the vegetable basket.

The yard became quiet again, Tong Xuelu took a spoon and took a sip of the soup, which was light and pleasant, very suitable for her current appetite.

Since pregnancy, her appetite has become very strange, others want to eat sour or spicy, she suddenly tastes lighter.

After drinking the soup, she suddenly remembered the dream she had just had. The dream was so real, and the most important thing was that she had never seen such a collapsed tenderness.

Feelings of unease hit my heart again.

Tong Xuelu took the soup bowl to the kitchen to clean it, and when he came back, he made a call to the base. The phone rang a lot and no one answered it.

The feeling of restlessness grew stronger, but she comforted herself that she might not answer the phone because she was busy now or not in the office.

After hanging up the phone, she walked around in a circle in the living room with her waist supported, trying to distract her and make herself less anxious.

But the method that is usually very useful, but now it has no effect.

Tong Xuelu waited for fifteen minutes, and couldn't help calling the base office again.