Chapter 157

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 157: One hundred and fifty-seven cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 157: One hundred and fifty-seven cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The uncle selling twists rode far away, and Tong Jiaxin couldn't catch up, so he had to return empty-handed.

Wei Zhuzhu saw him come back empty-handed, black eyebrows raised and said, "Didn't you say you were going to buy it? Where's the twist?"

Tong Jiaxin's eyes rolled: "What's so delicious about Jinshi Twist? It's not as delicious as my sister's yet."

Wei Zhuzhu suddenly understood that he just didn't buy it!

"Sister Xuelu, if I have time to make twists, I still have to go out to buy them? You don't want to buy them, why did you want to be able to do it just now? You really hate you!

Tong Jiaxin said with a stubborn neck: "Why do I hate it? Isn't it just twists, I will pay you!"

"No more, thank you!" Wei Zhuzhu was too lazy to quarrel with him, turned to Xiao Mianmian, "I accept the postcard, I want to go back to study, and I will treat you to something delicious next time."

Xiao Yanyan rushed out from the room: "Aunt Zhuzhu, listeners have a share, and Yan Yan also wants to eat something delicious."

The little guy leaned back with his fleshy little face, looked at her with dark grape-like eyes, and smiled crookedly, like a small milk cat begging for food.

Wei Zhuzhu's heart was hit all of a sudden, and she squeezed the chubby face of the little fat cub: "Okay, after studying, I will come over and take you to eat delicious food."

Xiao Yanyan smiled more brilliantly: "Aunt Zhuzhu is the most beautiful."

Wei Zhuzhu was exuberantly boasted, holding the postcard with satisfaction and smiled and left.

Tong Jiaxin's gaze followed her until her figure disappeared at the door, and he took his gaze back in disbelief.

Tong Xuelu saw this scene in his eyes, and he tweeted twice in his heart.

I said I was going to be an old bachelor for a lifetime, and I made a wish with the Bodhisattva when I was ten years old.

Sure enough, the man's mouth is a deceitful ghost.

However, he used to dislike Zhuzhu so much, and he can imagine how exciting the crematorium will be in the future.

It's just that, Tong Jiaxin's life trajectory is completely different from that in his previous life. I don't know if he will meet his wife in his previous life in the future.

If they met, who would he choose Wei Zhuzhu and his wife from the previous life?

Of course, I think this problem is still very early now, and both of them are still young, so let's talk about it when we encounter it in the future.

While talking, Xiao Jiaming came in from outside, holding a big watermelon in his hand, and seeing Tong Xuelu paused and shouted: "Sister, are you at home?"

Tong Xuelu looked up, Xiao Jiaming cut an inch, more and more to set off his deep and handsome outline, wide shoulders, thin waist, straight and slender legs, worthy of being a man of the Qing Dynasty.

Since going to university, I heard that many girls in the school took the initiative to pursue him, but he was devoted to studying and making money, and he hadn't fallen in love in four years.