Chapter 32

Hearing that Xiao Wu was killed, Old Man Wen was so angry that he almost broke out of a heart attack: "That bastard, what on earth does he want to do?!"

Uncle Zong is also very puzzled about this problem.

Before, he clearly said that he would only take one day off, but then suddenly he stopped leaving. When asked if something happened, he said that he couldn't talk about the base.

Then in the past two days, they saw him go out early and come out late at night. They didn't see the dragon and the ponytail. They didn't dare to speak or ask.

Unexpectedly, he actually killed Xiao Wu, Xiao Liu didn't know where he was taken, which was a bit too much.

But Uncle Zong couldn't say these words: "The commander calmed down. There must be a reason for him to do this. Maybe it's the base needs."

Old man Wen's beard shook with anger: "Shit base needs! He studies physics and mechanics, and he is not a veterinarian!"

Even the veterinarian couldn't kill his Xiaowu without asking!

The point is that he didn't eat a bite of meat!

It's too much!

Uncle Zong didn't know how to comfort him: "When you come back tonight, you can ask him carefully."

Mr. Wen has already thought about it. If Wen Rugui can't give him an explanation when he arrives, he will take care of him.

Who knew he didn't! Back! Come! Up! !

When Mr. Wen received the call, he was so angry that he almost ate the call: "You bastard, you come home for me now!"

Wen Rugui: "Grandpa, I have to go back to the base tonight. Time is too late."

Old man Wen was furious: "Then you explain to me clearly, what is going on with Xiao Wu and Xiao Liu?!"

Wen Rugui was silent for a moment: "Grandpa, Xiao Wu and Xiao Liu can't come back, I will pay you two chicks when I look back."

Old man Wen banged his cane and said, "Is that a matter of two little chickens? That's Xiaowu and Xiaoliu! The hens I have raised from childhood to adulthood are just like my own children!"

There was silence on the other end of the phone.

It took a long time for a gentle and faint voice to come over: "Grandpa, you said that they were your children when you were a little one, a little two, a little three and a little four. Later, they were not cooked or braised by you?"

"..."

Mr. Wen choked and said, "Can it be the same? Little one was raised by Xiaozong, they are Xiaozong's children, Xiaowu and Xiaoliu were raised by me!"

Uncle Zong: "..."

Is it possible that the children he raised can eat whatever he wants?

Wen Rugui: "Grandpa, I gave the chicken to Comrade Tong. Her house moved today, and I will pay you for your chicken when I turn around."

When Mr. Wen heard this, he no longer cared about the problem: "You said Comrade Tong? Is it the young grass girl?"

"Ok."

The next moment, Old Man Wen became even more angry: "Then why don't you tell me in advance?!"

The sauerkraut fish that day was so delicious and tender, Xiaowu would definitely be more delicious whether it was in soup or braised!

That's why I kept it from you.

Wen Rugui responded in his heart.

In the end, this matter was so overwhelming.