Chapter 104

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 104: One hundred and four cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 104: One hundred and four cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Tong Zhen really didn't expect Tong Xuelu to kick herself suddenly.

Although it was early summer, she was still shivering with the cold when she suddenly fell into the water.

What's worse is that she can't swim!

At this time, Tong Zhen really completely forgot that she was the female Lei Feng who had saved three drowning people, struggling like a rooster.

"Help, I can't swim... Save me..."

While struggling, she drank several sips of water and almost choked her throat and nose.

Tong Xuelu admired the appearance of Tong Zhenzhen really struggling, and then said to the staff by the river, "Are you not hurrying to save people?"

It's not a pity for Tong Zhen to die, but she hasn't played the role of a tool person, how could she die easily?

The officers of the prosecutor's office came back to their senses and jumped into the river one after another to save people.

The two officers swam to Tong Zhenzhen's side and took her by the hand and rescued her to the shore.

Tong Zhenzhen had already drunk a lot of water at the moment, and he was shaking and vomiting after going ashore, making his whole person very embarrassed.

But even more embarrassing is still to come.

Today, in order to show off to Tong Xuelu, she deliberately wore a newly made "Qingliang" dress.

The reason why the "Qingliang" cloth will be eliminated later is because it has two fatal shortcomings.

One is airtight, cold in winter and hot in summer; the other is that it sticks tightly to the body when it encounters sweat or water, and it becomes very transparent.

At this moment, Tong Zhenzhen's "Qingliang" was tightly stuck to him, the skirt behind was still stuck in the seam of his buttocks, and the underwear on his body was clearly exposed.

It's very embarrassing.

The men present flushed red, and they did not dare to look directly at Tong Zhenzhen.

Tong Xuelu looked at the shore like Tong Zhenzhen in a see-through costume, and the corners of her mouth twitched fiercely.

She really didn't expect that "Qingliang" would become like this after encountering water. The "Qingliang" dress that Wen Rugui gave her would be put on the shelf in the future.

Several children ran to the river, pointed at Tong Zhen and laughed.

"Hahaha, look, that woman's **** are exposed!"

"Why is her skirt tucked into her butt, won't it be uncomfortable?"

"She may be **** without paper to wipe her ass?"

Tong Xuelu: "..."

Everyone: "..."

Tong Zhen really heard the child's words and looked down, and suddenly let out a scream: "Ahhhhh..."

She covered her chest with her hands, but found that the bottom of the skirt became very transparent. She quickly separated a hand to protect the bottom, but then there was no hand to pull the skirt sewn on the butt.