Chapter 105

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 105: One hundred and five cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 105: One hundred and five cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After learning the news, Tong Xuelu felt that even if Tong really wasn't crazy, he was almost there.

Even if she didn't know that Xiang Peng was a man with a broken sleeve, she should have heard about the incident in the Fang family. She was a white-eyed wolf like Xiang Jia. Was she afraid that she would not die fast enough?

I have to say that Tong Zhen really has a very good vision. Before, he fell in love with Yan Yongan, the madman who murdered his wife, but now he is in love with Xiang Peng, a **** deception.

Fang Jingyuan drank the sesame paste while pursing her mouth and said: "My brother said that he missed his mouth last time. He said that Xiang Peng likes men. Do you know that Tong Zhen really knows this?"

Tong Xuelu shook his head: "I don't know, but don't talk outside about this matter."

Unless this kind of thing is caught on the spot, it is easy to be bitten by the other party when it spreads out.

Fang Jingyuan: "Don't worry, my mouth is the strictest. I will never say anything you tell me! By the way, my brother failed his blind date the day before yesterday. Would you say he will never marry a wife forever?"

Tong Xuelu: "..." Are you sure your mouth is very strict?

After Fang Jingyuan left, Tong Xuelu went to the study to tell the two brothers about Tong's real thing.

She put the matter of Yan Yongan to the top and bottom and said it briefly: "Tong Zhenzhen probably hates me now in her heart, she dare not act on me, I am worried that she will find you."

Tong Jiaxin squeezed his fist and said, "If she dares to come over, I will hit her with my fist!"

Xiao Mianmian held her small fist on the side, and said with a voice, "Mianmian hit her!"

Tong Xuelu: "Don't be careless. If she finds someone to intercept you halfway, you may not be their opponents. From tomorrow onwards, you will go home with your classmates after school. Try not to stay outside, you know?"

Xiao Jiaming nodded: "I see, I will be back as soon as school is over."

Tong Xuelu nodded in satisfaction, and his eyes fell on Tong Jiaxin.

Tong Jia scratched his head with confidence, "But sister, will we all be like this in the future?"

Every day at two o'clock at home and school, these days are too boring, right?

It used to be very cold, so I went home after school. Now it gets hot every day, he and his classmates have made an appointment to go fishing by the river.

Tong Xuelu said: "At least you must do this within the next six months."

She had to find a way to eliminate the hidden danger of Tong Zhenzhen within half a year, otherwise the threat to the three siblings would be too great.

Tong Jiaxin thought for a while and nodded: "That's okay, but sister, can I have hot and sour noodles?"

Tong Xuelu rolled her eyes: "You will take the opportunity to make a request. Okay, I will do it for you now."