Chapter 76

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 76: Seventy-six cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 76: Seventy-six cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Sun Manrou waved her hands repeatedly: "No, brother, we are not doing this well! I just want to silently like Comrade Wen, I just couldn't help crying because I was too uncomfortable just now. It would be nice if I knew him sooner."

She covered her face again and cried.

Sun Wuyang's heart was about to be broken by crying: "Xiao Rou, don't cry, I said I will help you together."

Sun Manrou shook her head, tears flew away: "I can't let the third brother do this. If someone finds out, the third brother will become the target of a thousand men. How can I bear it?"

"Besides, doing so will definitely hurt the person who is home to you, so forget it. I don't plan to get married in this life. As long as I can look at Comrade Wen from a distance, I will be satisfied."

Sun Wuyang hates iron for failing to make steel: "Xiaorou, you are good at everything, but you are too kind and timid! I have already decided on this. Don't worry, if someone discovers it in the future, I will say it was my own idea. ,Nothing to do with you!"

Sun Manrou bit her lip: "Brother, why are you so nice to me..."

Sun Wuyang rubbed her head: "Fool, you are my sister, I am not good to you, who am I good to? Don't worry about this, I'll go out and inquire now."

"Sun Tzu's Art of War" has a saying, knowing oneself knows that the enemy will not end in a hundred battles.

Wen Rugui already knows enough about him. What he has to do now is to inquire about Rugui's object.

Only by clarifying the other party's news can they discuss the next step.

Sun Manrou looked at Sun Wuyang's figure disappearing at the door, then raised her hand to wipe the tears off her face, and then washed her face and returned to the agency.

Tong Xuelu didn't know the plans of the two brothers and sisters of the Sun family. At the moment, she was shopping with Secretary Zhuo.

Secretary Zhuo showed a shy look on his face: "Manager Tong, can you help me match the clothes? I think you look good in whatever clothes you wear."

Tong Xuelu's inner OS "That's because I look good", and smiled on the surface: "Of course it's okay, but Secretary Zhuo is naturally beautiful, so I can at best give advice."

Secretary Zhuo blushed even more by the praise, but his eyebrows rose, obviously very useful.

Came to the department store, because today is not a weekend, so there are not many people.

Secretary Zhuo only got a transfer today because he hadn't taken a vacation a while ago.

Tong Xuelu has been here for so long, and speaking of having never visited a department store, the main reason is that he has been too busy before. Later, when he went to work in a restaurant, he had to ask for leave every time he came out.

As long as she takes time off, her salary will be deducted. She feels painful.

Secretary Zhuo was obviously no stranger to department stores. As soon as he entered the door, he took Tong Xuelu to the counter selling cloth and ready-made clothes.