Chapter 9

Tong Xuelu took Tong Mianmian and stayed in the hospital all night.

Although she called Tong Jiaming last night, if she doesn't go back today, Tong Jiaming might go to the Public Security Bureau to call the police.

Besides, the work position and pension can't be delayed any longer, so she plans to get Tong Zhenzhen's affairs in one go today.

But before getting it done, let's get the stomachs of her and Tong Mianmian.

She led Tong Mianmian to the hospital canteen.

I ordered a large bowl of meat porridge, two steamed buns, and two boiled eggs, which cost a total of 72 food coupons and seven cents.

"Sister, we don't want to come here for dinner, there will be no money."

Tong Mianmian stared at the food on the table while swallowing, while crying.

Tong Xuelu almost smiled: "Don't worry, Mianmian, my sister will make money. I will follow my sister in the future. My sister will let you have meat every day, okay?"

Xiao Tuanzi's big watery eyes flickered, and he nodded happily: "Okay, I have some meat with my sister."

"Hahaha..." Now Tong Xuelu couldn't help laughing anymore, "You're right, you can eat meat with your sister."

Fang Wenyuan, who walked into the canteen, frowned upon seeing this scene.

The Tong Xuelu he remembered was never so gentle and patient with children, and her two nephews were often scolded and cried by her.

Tong Xuelu always feels a little different from before.

But this is none of his business. He came here today to persuade Tong Xuelu to give up reporting on Tong Zhenzhen.

He really didn't want to have anything to do with Tong Xuelu.

Reluctantly, Fang Tong’s affection for several generations of the family, Tong’s mother came to him from the door last night, he couldn’t refuse, so he could only agree to give it a try.

Although it was a try, he was pretty sure that Tong Xuelu would listen to him and be sure of it.

Thinking of this, he stepped up and walked up.

The dining table cast a shadow.

Tong Xuelu raised her head and faced Wen Yuan's big pig's hoof face above.

She rolled her eyes in her heart, lowered her head and knocked the boiled egg apart and peeled off the shell, and then used chopsticks to let Tong Mianmian take it and eat it.

Tong Mianmian probably hadn't eaten eggs like this, and his face blushed with excitement.

Tong Xuelu asked her to eat carefully not to choke, then picked up a vegetable bun and broke it in half, and ate it slowly.

Fang Wenyuan:?

How do you feel like being ignored?

He coughed and sat down in the chair opposite her: "Xuelu, don't get me wrong, I came to see you today to tell you that Tong Zhen...

He was worried that Tong Xuelu had misunderstood that he came for her, so he asked her not to misunderstand him as soon as he spoke, but he was interrupted by Tong Xuelu before he finished speaking.

Tong Xuelu raised his eyes and looked impatient: "Did you not see that I am eating?"

? ?

Fang Wenyuan was stunned for a while without responding.