Chapter 110

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 110: One hundred and ten cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 110: One hundred and ten cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

When Cai Chunlan heard the news, the enamel tank in her hand almost fell off without being able to hold it firmly: "What, what, do you say that the original manager of Dongfeng Hotel got the first place in the city?"

The colleague nodded: "Yes, the total score is 500. Then Manager Tong scored 494 points on the test, and he also scored 100 points on the English test. This score is not only the first in Beijing, but no one surpasses her even in the country."

The first time the college entrance examination was resumed, the test questions were not unified across the country. Each province and city made the test by themselves, and the difficulty of the test questions varied.

However, according to statistics, the scores of various places are generally not high. It is considered a high score if it exceeds 300 points. The admission score of some provinces and cities is only 200 points.

But Manager Tong scored 494 points, which is really excellent!

Another colleague came over and said: "I heard that the leaders and professors of the National Tsing Hua University and Beijing University are now robbing people, and universities are also trying to rob people. It is a genius to get such scores."

Cai Chunlan: "...?!"

genius?

In her impression, Tong Xuelu had nothing to do with geniuses, and she laughed at her as a stupid not long ago.

Unexpectedly, her face was swollen in less than three months.

When it came to dinner in the evening, she couldn't help but tell the news on the dinner table.

"Have you heard? Tong Xuelu ranked first in the city in the college entrance examination, and even scored 100 points in English. Why am I so unbelievable?"

When this was said, the living room was quiet for a few seconds.

Brother Tong forgot to chew the meat in his mouth, and said with a shocked look: "What you said is true? Xuelu really got the first place in the city?"

Tong Xuelu was the last in her class in her exams since she was a child. She was admitted to university?

And it is the city's first.

Not to mention that Cai Chunlan didn't believe it, even he couldn't believe his ears.

Cai Chunlan nodded: "I heard that several colleges and universities are robbing her at the National Tsing Hua University and Beijing University. You said... Does she know the exam questions in advance?"

There was a "bang".

Father Tong slapped his chopsticks on the table and said with a calm face, "Shut your mouth, if you dare to talk nonsense, you will divorce your second child tomorrow!"

Everyone was taken aback, and when they heard the following words, they were so shocked that they didn't dare to speak out.

Cai Chunlan's face was pale: "Dad, I..."

Father Tong looked at her solemnly: "I don't care what your thoughts are. In short, I will put the words here. If you want to die and go back to your natal family to die, we can't keep people like you in the Tong family."