Chapter 33

Tong Xuelu was mocking her like Wu Dalang, Tan Xiaoyan understood.

She almost got her mouth crooked with anger!

Her family inherited five short statures, and her lower body was particularly short. Even if she was the same height as others, she looked shorter than others.

What is even more embarrassing is that her mother happened to be named Wu. When she was a child, someone quarreled with her family and would call them the descendants of Wu Dalang.

Just get angry.

She stared at her swollen eyes and pointed at Tong Xuelu and cursed: "I saw you look like a human before. I didn't expect you to be in the same group as the black-hearted woman Su Xiuying. You still have the face to come here to work. ?"

Tong Xuelu sneered: "Look at your acrimonious, **** look. It's really like a dog barking and a pig seeing pig urine. You have a face to go to work. Why am I not a face?"

"you you…"

Tan Xiaoyan didn't expect that Tong Xuelu looked at the gentle, speaking so sharply.

A face with Chinese characters was red and green with anger.

"What are you, don't think you are ugly and I dare not scold you! It's best not to provoke me in the future, otherwise I will let the people in Beijing know how ugly you are!"

Tan Xiaoyan has a superb quality, and when Su Xiuying came to change jobs that day, Tong Xuelu had learned it.

After so many years of green tea, she is very accurate.

Although some people's mouths are low and low, but their hearts are not bad, some people are invincible.

Tan Xiaoyan belongs to the latter.

This kind of person is not worth her strategy at all.

Tan Xiaoyan was like an irritated chimpanzee with her nostrils widened and her chest rising and falling violently.

Tong Xuelu didn't bother to pay attention to her, turned around and looked at the state-owned hotel in front of him.

State-owned hotels are also divided into sizes and grades. She comes to work. This state-owned hotel belongs to the middle and upper class.

In front of her is a vermilion wooden door. Looking in through the glass window on the wooden door, you can see neatly arranged tables and chairs. If you count them, there should be ten or twenty tables. The hall area is large.

On the white walls on both sides of the wooden door are written four characters: self-reliance, hard work.

A plaque is hung on the top of the state-owned hotel. On the plaque, the four characters "State-owned Hotel" are written, and a five-star red flag is placed next to it, which is very characteristic of the times.

Tan Xiaoyan saw that after Tong Xuelu had attacked her, she still looked arrogantly wandering, and her heart became even more frustrated.

But suddenly she thought about it, her face suddenly showed a triumphant smile.

Tong Xuelu turned around, just to see her expression, frowned slightly.

I don't know what tricks this woman wants to do, but it doesn't matter. Soldiers come to cover up the water.

I'm not afraid.JPG

At almost nine o'clock, Liu Changdong, the manager of the state-owned hotel, was finally late.

Liu Dongchang is about thirty-five and sixteen years old. Like Tan Xiaoyan, he has a short stature with a Chinese character face, thick eyebrows and big eyes.