Chapter 16

Tong Xuelu didn't know what happened at the station.

After she came out of the family compound, she did not go to the supply and marketing cooperative to queue up to buy meat, but went directly to the state-owned restaurant.

When Huang Xianglan and Chen Dani saw Tong Xuelu coming, their faces showed smiles: "Comrade Tong, are you here? Have you had breakfast?"

Tong Xuelu shook his head: "Not yet, is there anything to eat now?"

She only drank half a bowl of porridge at home, and her belly was empty at the moment.

Chen Dani said enthusiastically: "There are soy milk, meat buns, and noodles. What do you want?"

As soon as she spoke, she heard a table guest yelling dissatisfiedly: "What happened? Just now you clearly said that there are no meat buns!"

Chen Dani pulled her face, turned around and cursed with her hips akimbo: "If you don't have it, you don't have it. What's the matter, are you dissatisfied?"

Seeing Chen Dani's arrogant appearance of "not accepting to battle", the man pursed his mouth, lowered his head to eat steamed buns, and did not dare to put a fart.

Tong Xuelu had no guilty conscience for special treatment, bathed in the envy and jealousy eyes of everyone, and said boldly: "Here are two steamed buns and a bowl of soy milk!"

Chen Dani took the money and brought the things over, and said gossiping: "Comrade Tong, you went to find Xianglan's cousin that day, what happened afterwards?"

Huang Xianglan brought the food to another guest and walked over, staring at Tong Xuelu with bright eyes.

Tong Xuelu took a bite of the meat bun, and the fragrant meat filling immediately filled his mouth, which was not bad.

This steamed bun is made with Fuqiang powder. The skin of the steamed bun looks particularly white, and it is very chewy and full of fillings. Buy something back and give it to Tong Mianmian and the others.

After eating a bun, I took another sip of soy milk.

There is something in the belly, and she has the strength to start her performance.

Tong Xuelu frowned and looked at Huang Xianglan and said, "Did your cousin contact you in the past few days?"

Huang Xianglan suddenly became nervous, and hurriedly asked, "What's the matter? Did something happen to my cousin?"

Tong Xuelu nodded with a heavy expression: "Your cousin was beaten again! When I passed by, your cousin was beaten to the head, and your niece was scared and fainted. I saw that my fists were hard!"

Huang Xianglan said "Ah", and her eyes were red in an instant: "That stinky man, why did he do it again?"

Chen Dani also frowned: "The dead man struck by lightning, why did he beat others this time?"

Tong Xuelu shook his head: "I don't know the details, but no matter what the reason is, you shouldn't do it!"

Chen Dani nodded angrily: "You are right. What kind of man is a man who only vents her anger to a woman! What did Xianglan say to her cousin? Does she agree to let you help her vent her anger?"

"No," Tong Xuelu shook her head again: "Sister Xiuying can't make up her mind."

As soon as Chen Dani heard this, she felt like a cat being trampled on her feet: "Being beaten up like this, she can't make up her mind. She really can't support the wall with mud!"

Chen Dani has a bad temper, and she doesn't save face at all when she speaks.

Huang Xianglan blushed, and faintly explained to her cousin: "Maybe my cousin is afraid of the influence."