Chapter 59

Zhou Yan lay on the bed tossing and turning, like pancakes.

For a while, thinking about when on earth can I ask for leave to go back? For a while, thinking about **** Huang Qimin silently.

After a while, I felt that I was too miserable. I finally handed over a partner, but Huang Qimin was harassed by him!

Uuuu, starting today, he will be as dead as Wen Rugui.

The white moonlight came in from the window, the floor was covered, and the room was very quiet.

Wen Rugui was lying on the bed, also not a little sleepy.

Because Zhou Yan wrote a letter to the subject, the subject wanted to break up with him.

He also wrote to Comrade Tong and asked the other party to "make sure to reply to me and let me know"!

Now the more I think about it, the more I feel that this is not well written. How can he ask her to reply?

It seemed like I was forcing her!

What if she gets angry? What if she stops paying attention to herself from now on?

The more I think about it, the more I feel terrible.

When he got up the next day, Zhou Yan stared at a pair of panda eyes and opened the door.

As soon as I walked out of the door, I met the same pair of panda eyes warmly.

He was startled: "Ruigui, what's wrong with your eyes? I can't sleep because of the object of my troubles, and you have no object. Are you still up at night?"

Wen Rugui didn't say a word, locked the door and left.

Zhou Yan closed the door and hurried to catch up: "Ruigui, I can only understand now that some people treat you well on the surface, but they are actually hiding evil intentions! I have suffered a big loss this time, and you will learn from me in the future. lesson!"

Wen Rugui still did not gnaw, but he also gave Huang Qimin a cross in his heart.

The two came to the dining hall.

"Zhou Yan, Rugui, you don't need to buy it, I have already bought breakfast for you!"

Huang Qimin had been waiting for them in the dining hall early in the morning, and had bought breakfast in advance.

When Zhou Yan saw Huang Qimin, his eyes were red: "Yellow Gougdan, you still have the face to come to me!"

Wen Rugui: "..."

Huang Qimin: "..."

When the people around heard this, they laughed suddenly.

Gougan is Huang Qimin's nickname. Although anyone who is familiar with it knows it, under normal circumstances, no one will mention such a bad name.

Huang Qimin's face flushed red: "Zhou Yan, please calm me down. Let's talk carefully if you have anything!"

Zhou Yan: "What else do we have to say? It's you who caused me to lose an object! There are already so many bachelors in our base, and now there is one more me, won't your conscience hurt?"

Huang Qimin: "Then do you want to listen to me? Do you want to eat the breakfast you bought?"

Zhou Yan snorted, "I want breakfast, but from now on you don't tell me your **** love theories, I won't believe a word!"

Huang Qimin was about to laugh with anger: "Sit down and tell me about the letter you wrote!"

Last time his face was as big as a basin, he didn't say it clearly, but this time he said it very clearly.