Chapter 134

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 134: 134 cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 134: 134 cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Tong Xuelu was tossed for a long time last night, only remembering that Wen Rugui helped her clean up, but she can't remember what happened later.

Yesterday, she was so tired. She seemed to have slept for a long time. She couldn't realize where she was.

She blinked her apricot eyes and looked at the decoration of the room, completely not remembering that she was married.

At this moment, the door squeaked open from the outside, and Wen Rugui walked in with long legs.

She realized that she was married.

It was really unfair that he had worked hard last night, but she was the one who was tired.

Wen Rugui came in to meet her gaze, and the tips of her ears were reddish: "Are you awake? Grandpa is worried that it will be bad for your health if you sleep for too long, so let me call you."

Tong Xuelu glanced across his red ears, and said lazily, "What time is it?"

According to the custom, the new wife who entered the door had to get up on the first day to cook for her husband’s family, but before she got married, Mr. Wen told her not to care about customs and customs, and sleep until what time she wants to sleep. .

Wen Rugui closed the door, thinking of the madness last night, blood poured into his face: "Sorry, I didn't control myself last night, do you... still hurt?"

Tong Xuelu looked at him with apricot eyes: "If I say it hurts, do you plan to take care of yourself and become a monk in the future?"

In fact, he was restrained last night, and he took into account her feelings, plus a good rest, so she didn't feel much discomfort at the moment.

Wen Rugui: "..."

Can a monk who breaks the precepts be able to exercise restraint as before?

This is obviously impossible.

Wen Rugui sat down on the edge of the bed, blushing, "From now on...I'll be lighter."

after.

The implication is that I don't want to be a monk, I want to eat meat.

Tong Xuelu "tsk" to sit up, and the quilt slipped down with her movements. Except for the place where she was wearing the vest, the other skin showed a little red mark.

She pointed to the red mark on her arm and said, "What else will you say will take care of me for the rest of my life? You see if you make it this way and still refuse to be a monk. If a man is reliable, the sow will go up to the tree. I can see it through."

Wen Rugui: "..."

He looked at the fine red marks on her white and slender arms, and his eyes flashed with annoyance: "Sorry, I didn't expect that I was so ignorant. Next time I will let you... do whatever you want."

Next time I will let you do whatever you want.

All in all, I would rather be pressed under your body than give up eating meat.

Man, tut.

The curtains of the room were not opened, and the light was dim and charming.

Tong Xuelu raised his hand to hook his neck, and chuckled: "Director Wen, you are very wrong, and I think about playing hooligans in my mind."