Chapter 68

When I got up in the morning, the wind was rustling outside, and the fallen leaves curled down from the branches, and the dead branches and leaves fell everywhere.

Xiao Liu grumbled in the yard, screamed twice and laid an egg.

Tong Xuelu woke up, looked at the light outside the window, stretched out, and then got up for breakfast.

Coming out of the bed, she shuddered, then sneezed again, waking up the little dumpling on the bed.

Tong's long and dense eyelashes blinked, revealing a flushed face from the bed: "Sister, are you going to get up?"

Tong Xuelu rubbed her head: "I can sleep for a while, sister will call you later."

Tong Mianmian smashed his mouth twice and muttered: "Sister, Mianmian just saw Xiao Jiu."

See?

It should be a dream, right?

Tong Xuelu asked while putting on her clothes: "What did Xiao Jiu tell you?"

"Xiao Jiu said he wanted to be Mianmian's wife, but Mianmian refused him."

"Puff--"

Tong Xuelu couldn't help smiling when he heard the words: "Why do you reject Xiao Jiu? Isn't Xiao Jiu good-looking? How good is it to be a wife?"

The voice fell to the ground, but Xiao Tuanzi didn't answer. He closed his eyes and fell asleep again.

Tong Xuelu covered her with a quilt and turned around to make breakfast.

As soon as the door was opened, the autumn wind blew over, and she couldn't help shivering again.

It's so cold.

But it's better to be cold, so that there will be a market for her next projects.

Tong Jiaming has gotten up here, as usual, after he cooked the porridge, he went to the study to preview his homework.

Compared to Tong Jiaxin, he is really self-disciplined and hardworking.

Tong Xuelu went to pick up Xiao Liu's eggs, Xiao Liu saw her cooing, as if asking for credit, "Look, I lay eggs again."

Tong Xuelu: "I see, I'll make something delicious for you later."

Behind him, the play Jing Gouzi moon cakes were more excited than Xiao Liu when he heard the food. He jumped around, making Xiao Liu cluck in fright.

Tong Xuelu took the eggs to make a few omelets, and then fried some greens, which was considered meat and vegetable.

After the meal, she sent Tong Mianmian, who had not enough sleep, to Wei's house, and by the way gave the money for this month's meal.

Shen Wanrong took the money after nagging for a while.

When they arrived at the hotel, Meng Qingqing had already arrived.

Several people didn't know what they were talking about, Guo Chunyu smiled red with a bright and loud voice, and her laughter could be heard from far away.

When Guo Chunyu saw Tong Xuelu, he smiled and joked: "Mr. Tong, you can come, we have eaten in front of the door for a while, northwest wind!"

Tong Xuelu smiled without saying a word.

She feels that this state is very good now, and she doesn't need to see Tan Xiaoyan's national character face as soon as she did before, and she will be beaten by Yin and Yang from time to time.

Opening the door and going in, before cleaning, Tong Xuelu gave them a meeting.

"From today we are going to prepare for combat, and I intend to restore our hotel's business volume to the previous level within half a month!"