Chapter 67

Zhou Yan suddenly felt like he was strangling his throat by fate.

Why is he so unlucky every time?

Zhou Yan jumped up like a sky monkey: "President, don't go, I am wrong. You are not afraid of your daughter-in-law, I am the one who is afraid of your daughter-in-law!"

Dean Zhuang Liang Liang looked at him: "You have broken up with your partner now, where is your daughter-in-law?"

This knowing knife hit Zhou Yan's chest!

"President...Well, dean, you just ask your family to ask for leave~"

Zhou Yan pulled Dean Zhuang's arm and waved, looking from a distance, if someone who didn't know thought they were a couple.

Dean Zhuang got up with goosebumps all over his body from the nausea, and shook off his hand: "Where did you learn this disgusting thing, come back to my office after work in the afternoon!"

Zhou Yan's eyes lit up suddenly: "Thank you Dean, Dean, you can kiss me more than my real dad!"

Wen Rugui and Huang Qimin were amazed at Zhou Yan's behavior.

Unexpectedly, this guy would even use acting like a baby to ask for leave.

Thinking of the picture just now, the two shivered together.

As soon as Dean Zhuang walked out of the dining hall, his brows frowned.

Who on earth revealed his wife's strict control?

He was afraid of his wife's affairs, except for his family, no one else should know about it.

Dean Zhuang thought about it all the way back to the dormitory building. He looked up and suddenly saw his granddaughter playing with the children from the house next door.

"I tell you, my grandma is the oldest in my family, and even my grandpa is afraid of my grandma, and my grandma scolds my grandpa, so my grandpa dare not fart!"

Dean Zhuang: "..."

A thousand guards against a thief is hard to guard against.

Unexpectedly, the person who revealed that he was afraid of his daughter-in-law was the granddaughter!

**

After Tong Xuelu went to work today, she told a few people in the hotel that she would ask for leave tomorrow.

She didn't do much these days, in fact it was all on purpose.

Once she gets busy, she can't ask for leave at this time.

That's why she hasn't done anything these days.

Meng Qingqing nodded and said that they knew that there were no customers in the store, and it didn't matter whether the manager came or not.

After Tong Xuelu informed, by the way, buy more food for tomorrow and let them cook noodles tomorrow.

At noon, someone suddenly came to the store.

But this person is not a guest, but Jiang Danhong.

Jiang Danhong walked in and looked around for a while and said, "Is there no one to eat?"

Tong Xuelu didn't expect that she would come, nodded and smiled: "Our store now doesn't even enter flies. By the way, why are you here?"

Although the school is not far from the restaurant, it has a dining hall. Jiang Danhong is a very frugal person, so he has never eaten in a restaurant.