Chapter 151

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 151: One hundred and fifty cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 151: One hundred and fifty cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Deng Hong turned around and walked in, telling Tong Xuelu what was happening outside.

Tong Xuelu was startled when he heard the words.

Because the book is based on Tong Zhenzhen as the heroine, there is almost no mention of Wen's affairs, not even Zong Shu, so she doesn't know whether Zong Shu has recognized her child in her previous life.

But since the person has been found, it is natural that he cannot be driven away.

Tong Xuelu thought for a while and said, "Tell Manager Deng to arrange two places for them below and get them some food. He said that he would take them to see Uncle Zong after the banquet is over. If they dare to make trouble, please They went to the Public Security Bureau to drink tea."

Deng Hong nodded: "Okay, I will go over."

Deng Hong was still very capable of management, and after a while, the noise outside stopped.

When Tong Xuelu returned to her position, Wen Rugui came over and asked, "What's wrong?"

His warm breath sprayed her ears, causing her to shudder, and her ears were reddish.

"There are two people outside who claim to be Uncle Zong's son and daughter-in-law. I will ask Manager Deng to deal with them. Everything will be done after the banquet is over."

The uncle Zong on the opposite side is persuading Mr. Wen to drink less, but Mr. Wen thinks he is annoying but still complies.

If Uncle Zong were to leave Wen's house, the person most unaccustomed to would be Mr. Wen.

Wen Rugui's eyes fell on her Yurun's earlobe, and her apple throat rolled up and down.

The dishes of the Hundred Days Banquet were set by Tong Xuelu personally, and the quality was personally checked by her, and the guests who came to congratulate them all praised it.

Many people inquire about the price of the banquet here. Although the price is a bit more expensive, the service and quality are not to be said, and it is also high-grade. It must be a good place to put wine here.

Several people booked a banquet time with Tong Xuelu before they left, and the restaurant made a small profit.

When the guests dispersed, Tong Xuelu told Uncle Zong the matter.

Uncle Zong shook his hand and almost didn't crush Old Man Wen's wrist: "Xuelu, what are you talking about?"

Old man Wen sucked in pain: "Calm down, you guy let go of my hand first!"

Uncle Zong just released his hand, but he still looked very excited.

Tong Xuelu: "Two people who claim to be your son and daughter-in-law came over. Because everyone was eating just now, I asked Manager Deng to take them to dinner downstairs."

"Are they down now?"

"Ok."

Hearing Tong Xuelu's answer, the next moment Uncle Zong rushed away into a gust of wind.

One of the twins was held by Sister Chen and the other was held by Wen Rugui. Everyone hurriedly followed.

Uncle Zong's heart beat faster and his hands trembled.