Chapter 12

The sun was shining the next day.

Because there are many things to be busy today, Tong Xuelu only made a portion of garlic rapeseed when he woke up in the morning.

Yesterday’s braised pork with potatoes still has some left, and you can continue to eat it after heating. Together with the sweet potato porridge that Tong Jiaming woke up in the morning, it was light and light, very suitable for breakfast.

After eating, she threw her rice bowl to Tong Jiaxin to wash, and then took Tong Mianmian to the next door to ask Aunt Cai to take care of her.

Aunt Cai received a bowl of braised pork with potatoes yesterday. It was so delicious that the whole family almost ate their tongues.

She was worried about what she wanted to pay back this favor. Tong Xuelu asked her to help with the baby, and she naturally agreed.

Tong Mianmian pulled her sister's pants, tilted her head and asked, "Sister, can't Mianmian go with you?"

Xiao Tuanzi's small face is pink and tender, and her long and dense eyelashes look like two small fans blinking and blinking, too cute.

Tong Xuelu's heart softened, and she squatted down to stare at her, "My sister is going to do a lot of things today, and she has to go to work to make money, so my sister can't bring Mianmian over. Mianmian will follow Aunt Cai at home, don't run around, okay? ?"

Tong Mianmian Hei Grape’s big eyes were watery, and his lips were flattened. In the end, he had a little bit of his little head cleverly: "Okay, Mianmian is good, don't run around."

The little dumpling is so cute, Tong Xuelu hugged her little cheek and kissed her: "Mianmian is really good, come back, my sister will make you some delicious food."

Saying goodbye to the reluctant little dumpling, Tong Xuelu first took the approval note and identification to the nearby public security bureau.

This identity certificate was written by the Public Security Bureau when investigating her and Tong Zhenzhen being abducted.

With this certificate and approval slip, it is very simple to settle down, as long as you register your name.

As for Tong Zhenzhen's registered permanent residence, he moved away long before the accident happened to the Tong Dajun and his wife.

After finishing her household registration, she hurried to the textile factory.

When I walked to the textile factory, I saw Zhou Fang waiting for her at the factory door from a distance: "Sorry, sister Zhou Fang, I have kept you waiting."

Zhou Fang smiled and said, "Not long after, I have just been here for a while."

Tong Xuelu's cheeks flushed with heat: "Then let's go in now."

Zhou Fang nodded.

The textile worker originally belonged to Tong's family. Now, just talk to the factory and go through the formalities quickly.

After completing the formalities, Zhou Fang was about to go back, but was stopped by Tong Xuelu.

"Sister Zhou Fang, since we are all here, why don't we go through the formalities of the stevedores together?"

Zhou Fang was startled: "Now? But our money has not been collected yet!"

She planned to go back to the village once the formalities were completed, and borrow some from her parents and relatives.

Tong Xuelu said: "It doesn't matter, you can just give it to me when you get it together, don't I worry about your behavior?"

Want to buy people's hearts, never just talk, but actually benefit the other party.