Chapter 39

Tong Xuelu returned home and found that the atmosphere was a little different from usual.

Tong Jiaxin sat against the wall with his arms in his arms, as if he was angry with someone. Tong Jiaming sat in front of him, his face was not very good.

Tong Mianmian's big eyes are watery, and she can usually see her eyes bend into crescents when she comes back, but at this time she is full of worries.

She looked at the second brother, then turned to look at the third brother, her big eyes flickered: "Second brother, third brother, don't quarrel, just give you candy."

She stuffed the toffee in her hand into the hands of her two older brothers, but Tong Jiaxin, who is usually greedy, didn't take it this time.

Tong Jiaming touched her head and said softly, "Brother didn't quarrel, you can eat the candy yourself."

"Yes, you guys have quarrels!"

Tong Mianmian stubbornly wants to stuff the candy into their hands. In her little man's heart, as long as she eats her candy, the brothers will be happy, and then they won't fight anymore.

"What happened?"

Tong Xuelu took down the military bag and put it on the table and asked.

Tong Mianmian kicked his short legs and ran over: "Sister, second brother and third brother quarreled, and third brother hurt his head."

Tong Xuelu picked her up and walked towards Tong Jiaxin: "Why did you hurt your head? Did you hit it yourself, or something happened?"

Tong Jiaxin, who had been silent against the wall, suddenly turned around and stared at her with red eyes: "Don't worry about it!"

Tong Mianmian was taken aback, her little lips flattened, and she cried: "You are bad brother, you can't talk to sister like this!"

Tong Jiaxin shouted with puffed eyes: "She is your sister, but not my sister. Who wants her to be nosy!"

After speaking, he turned and ran out of the living room, and then there was a heavy door closing sound from the other side of the room.

After Tong Jiaxin left, the living room was quiet for a few seconds.

Tong Jiaming and Tong Mianmian looked at Tong Xuelu with four eyes at the same time, both with worry and caution.

"Sister, sorry, third brother is bad, sister is not angry."

The little dumpling is a small person, but he knows that his sister has been wronged.

At the same time, she was also faintly worried that her sister would scold the third brother. She didn't want her sister to quarrel with the third brother, so she apologized for the third brother.

Tong Jiaming pursed his lips, and said dryly: "Jia Xin, he doesn't know what's wrong."

If he changed to the former Tong Xuelu, he would have pulled his face down long ago.

Since you think I'm nosy, then I don't bother to care about you.

But having experienced so many things in her previous life, the first thing she learned was to calm down when things happened.

Tong Jiaxin is a bear kid, but he has to be measured.

When she returned to Tong's house on the first day, the two brothers had opinions on her in their hearts, but in that situation, Tong Jiaxin did not make her face-to-face ugly.

Although up to now, he still doesn't want to call her sister, but he will do everything she says and arranges.

Therefore, he suddenly made this move today, it should be something that happened to him, and it is probably related to her.