Chapter 66

Tong Xuelu almost nodded and laughed.

Girls usually struggle with this kind of thing, and she didn't expect that Wen Rugui would also be tangled.

And I have to do a play and pretend to let her hear it accidentally, which is so cute.

Tong Xuelu turned around and pretended not to hear, and took the fruit back to the kitchen.

Not long after she returned to the kitchen, footsteps and voices came from outside.

Piao Jianyi: "I am a stranger alone in a foreign land. I miss my relatives every festive season. I know that my brothers are climbing high places, and one less dogwood is planted everywhere."

Wen Rugui: "Why do you suddenly recite Wang Wei's poem?"

Park Jianyi's voice became louder again: "Next week is the Double Ninth Festival, and I suddenly felt something. By the way, I remember that two days after the Double Ninth Festival, which is your birthday next Thursday, I remember correctly?"

Wen Rugui's ears were reddish: "Well, you remember correctly."

Piao Jianyi: "It's a pity that I have to go to work next Thursday, so I now wish you a happy birthday in advance."

Wen Rugui: "Thank you."

Tong Xuelu laughed in the kitchen, shaking all over, tears coming out of her eyes.

Tell her directly that she's afraid of being too deliberate, wouldn't she not deliberately sing in this way?

Actually still reading poems!

They couldn't figure it out with such a soil method.

Hey, laugh her to death, forget it!

Park Jianyi kept staring at the kitchen, but there was no movement in the kitchen.

He leaned towards Wen Rugui and lowered his voice: "Did you say she heard it?"

Wen Rugui paused for a while: "I should have heard it. Let's go inside and help with cooking. If she hears it, she should mention it."

Park Jianyi felt reasonable, so the two walked towards the kitchen.

Seeing them coming, Tong Xuelu quickly wiped away the tears, pretending to be serious about cooking.

Wen Rugui and Piao Jianyi walked in and saw Tong Xuelu lowering his head and chopping meat, as if he was indifferent, even they didn't notice when they came in.

There was a "cock" in their hearts at the same time: Didn't she hear it just now?

Pu Jianyi cleared his throat and said, "Comrade Tong, is there anything we can help?"

Tong Xuelu seemed to find them coming in: "Hey, when did you come? I just happen to be too busy alone, so please help me wash these dishes."

"it is good."

Wen Rugui glanced at her, bent over and lifted the vegetables on the ground to wash them outside.

Pu Jianyi followed behind with the washbasin for washing vegetables, and both of them felt a little heavy.

Go under the faucet for washing vegetables.

Pu Jianyi looked confused: "I said so loudly just now, why didn't she hear it?"

Wen Ru attributed it to Tong Xuelu to find a reason: "She was chopping meat, maybe she didn't hear it."

Pu Jianyi threw the vegetables into the basin, feeling a bit of toothache: "Then what should I do now? Do we have to do it again?"