Chapter 100

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 100: A hundred cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 100: A hundred cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Old man Wen and Uncle Zong went to surrender.

If you don't surrender, it will be even more embarrassing to be found out at that time.

However, the use of camellia to propose marriage can not be said to the public, otherwise it will make everyone criticize them for being too capitalist.

After thinking about it, the reason they said to the outside was that they needed to use camellia as a medicine, so they picked all the camellia all at once.

In fact, the camellia in the compound has no owner. Every family will pick a few of them to wear every year when they are in full bloom, but it is indeed the first time that they have been picked up all at once.

Everyone was shocked when everyone knew that the flower thieves were Mr. Wen and Uncle Zong.

"Commander Wen, you have to use flowers to make medicine. If you know it is you, I won't scold you so badly!"

"That means, but then again, what medicine do you use camellia for, Commander Wen?"

"Yes, what kind of medicine do you use? It's the first time I know that camellia can be used as medicine."

After saying this, everyone looked at the two of them up and down, and found that the two of them were flushed with red faces, and their hands and feet did not seem to be sick.

Old man Wen coughed and pointed to Uncle Zong and said: "Xiao Zong has blood in his stool, and he bleeds a lot of blood every time he goes to the toilet. I am afraid that his blood will bleed out like this, so I asked people about it. Then I went to pick the flowers."

a bolt from the blue.

Five thunderstorms hit the top.

Silently choked.

Uncle Zong's eyes widened and looked at Old Man Wen in disbelief: "Commander, you..."

Old man Wen interrupted him: "Xiaozong, I know that such a thing will make you feel uncomfortable, but if you don't tell you clearly, how can you believe us?" So you just bear the humiliation.

Uncle Zong: "..." Commander, can you be more shameless?

When everyone heard what Old Man Wen said, their eyes fell on Uncle Zong one after another, and some people's eyes shot directly at Uncle Zong's ass.

The fiery eyes made Uncle Zong feel that Chrysanthemum was inexplicably painful.

"Xiaozong, really can't see that you have such a problem?"

"Yeah, Xiaozong looks very healthy. He didn't expect to bleed every time he goes to the toilet. It's scary to think about it."

"Uncle Zong, please take good care of it. We will not investigate the camellia matter. I remember that there is also a camellia plant in my mother's house. I will pick some camellia for you when I look back."

"Looking back, I will also help find it."

"me too……"

Uncle Zong looked unlovable: "..." Thank you, I don't need it.

Uncle Zong became more embarrassed and angry, and Commander Xiao was also itchy with anger.

The good granddaughter only recognized it in less than half a year and was stunned by the pig, and it was so heartbroken to think about it.