Chapter 156

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 156: 156 cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 156: 156 cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Tong Xuelu had handled the company's affairs before going to the restaurant, not sooner or too late.

To develop and occupy foreign markets, the most effective way to participate in various exhibitions is now that the Internet is not very developed.

She plans to participate in the Autumn Fair. Before that, she has to prepare many things, products, packaging, and recruit foreign trade personnel. Many things are waiting for her to arrange.

When he came to the restaurant, Jiang Junli, who was the manager of the restaurant, greeted him: "Tong Dong, are you here?"

Tong Xuelu nodded: "Are your cousins ​​here?"

Jiang Junli nodded respectfully: "Here, Comrade Fang is also here, now in the VIP room."

Tong Xuelu didn't expect that he would be the last one to arrive, so he hurriedly passed by.

Opening the door of the VIP room, the laughter inside came out—

"Jingyuan, how do you take care of it? I heard that after giving birth, your body will be out of shape and your skin will have spots, but you have not changed at all, but you are younger."

Fang Jingyuan laughed stupidly: "You're still the first to praise me, but I'm not a big deal, Xuelu is amazing, and she is like a girl after giving birth to twins. You'll know when you see it. Others are The more she lives and the older she is, the younger and younger she is, and she is so capable. I really envy people."

"Really? Then I have to keep my eyes open and look good later..."

Before he finished speaking, Jiang Baihui raised his head, just in time to see Tong Xuelu coming in by pushing the door.

She was taken aback, a flash of surprise flashed in her eyes, and then she rubbed her lipstick on her red lips and twitched, and smiled: "Xuelu, you are finally here! We were talking about you just now."

While looking at her, Tong Xuelu walked in: "I'm sorry, the company has something to deal with. I'm late."

Jiang Baihui's appearance has become mature, with makeup on his face and bright lipstick, his hair electric into big waves, and he looks very aura.

She is wearing a big red dress, the length of the skirt is above the knee, showing her slim figure perfectly.

Her dress is very avant-garde and fashionable in this era. In recent years, the reform and opening up, but many people still wear skirts below the knee length.

When Tong Xuelu was looking at Jiang Baihui, Jiang Baihui was also looking at her.

Earlier when Fang Jingyuan said she was getting younger and more beautiful, she thought it was Fang Jingyuan flattering Tong Xuelu, but she didn't expect it to be true.

Tong Xuelu was wearing a white waist-pinch dress, with long, black hair draped behind her, her ears wearing pearl earrings, her lips were red without dots, and her eyebrows were green and elegant, looking elegant and moving.

Fang Jingyuan was right. Tong Xuelu was more beautiful and younger than before. She was dressed up specially today, but now compared with Tong Xuelu, she felt that she seemed deliberate and vulgar.