Chapter 158

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 158: 158 cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 158: 158 cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Tong Xuelu didn't know about Liang Tianyi's appointment as an ordinary scientific researcher, because Wen Rugui did not mention it to her.

In fact, he rarely mentioned anything about the base.

Because it involves state secrets, they have signed guarantees and agreements before entering the base as scientific researchers, and it is the basic operation not to disclose the secrets.

But Jiang Baihui felt very embarrassed.

She told her family about Liang Tianyi's need to be trained by the leaders, and now the reality has slapped her severely.

She did not dare to see anyone when she hid, let alone see Tong Xuelu.

Jiang Baihui did not look for herself, nor did Tong Xuelu look for her.

Firstly, she feels that Jiang Baihui's personality is not in harmony with her and is not suitable for deep friendship. Secondly, she is very busy at work.

With more and more orders, the processing factory she is currently cooperating with can no longer meet her orders. When she was considering whether to increase cooperation or find another processing factory, the processing factory had an accident.

Not long after she came to the company that day, Deng Hong hurried in from the outside: "Tong Dong, our medicinal wine has been imitated!"

Lanting Medicinal Liquor has been selling well since its launch. It can be said that the green tea restaurant can do it, and part of its credit is in it.

Later, she opened a medicinal liquor company and completely separated from the green tea restaurant, but the green tea restaurant accumulated a part of loyal customers. In addition, after the reform and opening up, the wallets in everyone's pockets became fatter and more people bought medicinal liquor. .

Lanting medicinal wine has also developed from deer antler and bullwhip wine to ten kinds of medicinal wine, including angelica wine, salvia wine, wine, and wolfberry wine. The effects are different, ranging from body care to beauty, and they are sold everywhere. very nice.

Lanting medicinal liquor makes such a good profit, naturally many people pay attention to it, and there are also many people who hide in the dark and jealous. It is very normal for someone to imitate and follow the trend.

Tong Xuelu put down the file in his hand: "What's the matter, you can tell me in detail."

Deng Hong said: "A medicinal liquor called'Lan Ting' appeared in the market outside. Lan is a lan with three points of water. But the text and pronunciation are very similar to our trademark, and the packaging is also very similar to ours. If you don’t take it carefully It's easy to be confused by ordinary people."

Tong Xuelu sneered: "This is unfair competition. If you want to use our reputation as a fake, you can buy a few bottles of fake and inferior medicinal liquor, and we will discuss the next step."

Deng Hong: "I asked my assistant to dress up and buy it just now, and I will be back almost in time."

As soon as he finished speaking, his assistant Xiao Zhou came in profusely, carrying a big bag in his hand, which contained several bottles of medicinal liquor.