Chapter 93

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 93: Ninety-three cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 93: Ninety-three cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

When something like this happened, everyone couldn't stay in the production team anymore.

On the way back, the atmosphere was very embarrassing.

Especially Jason, his face was red and white. He talked a lot, but he kept his head down and said nothing on the way back.

Looks very pitiful.

Back at the hotel, the vice minister of the Ministry of Commerce said: "Comrade Tong, even though the two Comrades Xie did not blame us for what happened today, it is undeniable that we did not take good care of Comrade Xiao Xie."

"So you make more delicious things today and send it to Comrade Xiao Xie. I have inquired about him. He likes desserts. You make a little more today. Thank you for your hard work!"

Tong Xuelu doesn't hate Jason, and cooking is her responsibility: "I know, I'll do it later."

Wen Rugui stood aside, the corners of his mouth pressed tightly into a line.

As soon as the vice minister left, Tong Xuelu took Wen Rugui to the kitchen: "By the way, how could you run so fast in the production team just now when you hugged me?"

Wen Rugui heard her voice, and the lines of her face softened: "I am born with a lot of strength in my arms."

Don't say holding one her, it's not a problem to hold two.

Seeing that there is no one in the kitchen, Tong Xuelu stretched out his hand to pinch his arm, and said in a low voice, "It seems to be very strong."

Wen Rugui's face flushed with a "huh".

But he didn't take his hand back, and he expected her to squeeze a few more times in his heart.

He felt like he had a very strange disease, so he wanted her to touch him, and he also wanted to touch her, but he didn't dare to do so.

Because someone came in the kitchen at any time, Tong Xuelu didn't dare to be too presumptuous.

She put the red beans in water to soak, and then began to make anti-sand taro.

Anti-sand taro is a famous snack in Chaoshan.

Although white sugar is used, the preparation and taste are completely different from that of toasted taro.

Wen Rugui helped to peel and wash the taro, then Tong Xuelu cut the taro into long strips, sprinkled with salt and marinated for 15 minutes.

After marinating, add oil in the hot pan, wait until the frying pan is finely soaked, pour the taro into it and fry for eight to nine minutes on medium heat, and drain the oil after frying.

Then pour sugar and water in a clean pot, boil it, simmer out the syrup on low heat, wait until it thickens, pour the fried taro into it and stir-fry, stir-fry until the frosting on the outside of the taro is ready for serving.

Wen Rugui lay hands on the side, watching his object make desserts for other men, as if he was stuffed with a sour plum, sour from his mouth to his heart.

It's just that he didn't dare to show it, for fear that Tong Xuelu would say he was stingy.

And this is Tong Xuelu's job, he shouldn't be jealous.