Chapter 107

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 107: One hundred and seven cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 107: One hundred and seven cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

There was a "boom" in Zhou Yan's room, and then Wang Xiaoyun's cursing came again.

The Zhou family in the living room was startled for a moment, and then their faces blushed.

Isn't it too much movement?

Everyone thought of going to a certain discordant place, cleaned up and prepared to go back to the room to sleep quickly.

Unexpectedly, the door was suddenly opened at this moment, Wang Xiaoyun ran out of the house crying, and then rushed out of the house and ran away.

Everyone: "..."

"The third child, what's going on? Why did your wife run away crying?"

Father Zhou returned to his mind and ran to Zhou Yan's room. Who knew that as soon as he passed by, he saw Zhou Yan wrapped in red, and he couldn't wait to poke his eyes.

Zhou Yan didn't care about being embarrassed, and while putting on his clothes, he complained: "Dad, why don't you stop Xiaoyun for me?"

Father Zhou: "What happened to you?"

Zhou Yan was embarrassed to say, put on his clothes and hurried out, but Wang Xiaoyun was already riding a bicycle and running without a trace.

Zhou Yan was so anxious that he couldn't even change his shoes and rode a bicycle to chase him.

Wang Xiaoyun cried and returned to her family's home, shocking the family.

The Queen Mother followed up in the room to ask what was happening. At first, Wang Xiaoyun didn't say anything, but then he couldn't hide, and then hesitated to tell what had happened.

The queen mother after listening to her daughter's words: "..."

Wang Xiaoyun didn't notice her mother's expression and said bitterly: "Mom, do you think he is too much? He doesn't respect me at all, I don't want to live with him!"

This is the second day of marriage, and it will definitely get worse in the future.

As soon as she raised her head, she saw that her mother's face was as red as cooked shrimp. She couldn't help but wonder: "Mom, why is your face so red, are you sick?"

The Queen Mother said with a blushing face: "You can go back to me now, what kind of divorce, our old Wang family does not have such a custom of divorce!"

Wang Xiaoyun did not expect that her mother would not stand by her side, and tears burst into her eyes: "Sure enough, it was the water thrown out by the daughter who was married. Once married, it is worthless..."

The Queen Mother saw her crying, she was angry and helpless at once: "What nonsense your child is talking about, Zhou Yan did not disrespect you, you hurry back to me!"

Wang Xiaoyun wiped her tears: "He said that there was no disrespect. He asked me to pose like that. He, that was treating me as a beast!"

Queen Mother: "What kind of animal, husband and wife will use that posture for a long time."

Wang Xiaoyun looked shocked: "Everything? Did Mom and Dad also use it?"

Didn't you pass on all your life experience to her the night before yesterday? But she didn't say that kind of posture at the time.