Chapter 78

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 78: Seventy-eight cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 78: Seventy-eight cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Although it hasn't snowed in Beijing, it has become very dry as the weather gets colder.

Tong Xuelu would stew white fungus syrup every few days for her family to drink. After making it up for a period of time, she felt that her complexion had become better, and the white was red.

It will be November in a few days. I got colder this morning, and my breath turned into white smoke.

Tong Xuelu got up and went to the vegetable garden to pick some green vegetables and spring onions. He planned to make a green vegetable ramen.

It's a pity that there is no mutton, otherwise it would be cool to have a bowl of spicy lamb soup in this weather.

Tong Jiaming woke up early as always. To her surprise, Tong Jiaxin also woke up early.

What's more rare is that he came to the kitchen to help after washing.

But the kitchen was originally small and didn't need so many people. Tong Xuelu asked them to clean the hall and yard.

While sweeping the fallen leaves, Tong Jiaming urged Tong Jiaxin to recite.

Tong Jiaxin scanned a few fallen leaves, and then he recited: "Bright moon in front of the bed."

Tong Jiaming twitched the corner of his mouth and swept it over: "The moonlight is in front of the bed."

Tong Jiaxin hit his butt, and stretched out his hand to rub his **** and continued: "The moon is shining in front of the bed, suspected to be the window on the ground."

Tong Jiaming swept over again: "What on earth did you recite? Just two sentences are all wrong. You want to go back to Beihe's hometown to pick up pig shit, right?"

Tong Jiaxin shook his head like a rattle: "It's not your second brother, please keep your voice down. Don't be heard by my sister. I don't know why I just can't remember!"

Tong Xuelu heard two noises in the kitchen and shook her head with a laugh.

Everyone's talent performance is different. Not being able to read a book does not mean that you are stupid. The design of Tong Jiaxin in the book is very creative.

This is also one of the reasons why she has not changed his character since she came here. She was afraid that too much control would curb his temperament and inspiration.

Those who do art will always have more or less personality different from ordinary people.

The recitations outside the window continued. Tong Xuelu was quick and swift, and quickly made a pot of green vegetable ramen.

Tong Mianmian was also very well-behaved today, got up without being called, and put on his own clothes.

Tong Xuelu praised her, blushing the little dumpling, and stiffened her chest, saying that from tomorrow on, she will get up and get dressed by herself, because she is already a big girl.

When sending Tong Mianmian to the Wei's house next door, Shen Wanrong smiled and said to her: "Don't eat at the restaurant tonight. Zhuzhu's brother is celebrating his birthday today. We plan to celebrate him at home, and you brothers and sisters will come together."