Chapter 103

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 103: One hundred and three cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 103: One hundred and three cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Tong Xuelu didn't know about the accident in the Su family's house, nor did Fang Wenyuan tell her about it, but she was asked to investigate.

At noon that day, the restaurant was still in full swing.

Because Master Lei did not come to work today because of diarrhea, Tong Xuelu was cooking with Master Meng in the kitchen.

Many customers saw that Tong Xuelu made the cooking himself, and hurriedly ordered one or two more dishes, because they don't know when they can eat them if they don't order them now.

At this moment, a group of people rushed in from outside.

Because the restaurant has expanded, there is no need to line up outside as before. Everyone is waiting inside the restaurant, but the pedestrian asked where the waiter Tong Xuelu was.

Meng Qingqing was frightened by the interrogator's aura, and he faltered: "Manager Tong...she cooks in the kitchen."

Hearing this, the group rushed towards the kitchen.

Some people are not convinced: "What do these people do? How can they go directly into the kitchen?"

The friend sitting next to him hurriedly took his hand: "If you don't speak, no one will treat you as dumb. Don't you see that those people are not ordinary people?"

The group of people were uniform in black tunic suits, and their faces were serious. At first glance, they had a background.

Someone was frightened, and quickly pulled down the food in the bowl, and Sa Yazi ran away, for fear that it would harm the pond fish.

More people stayed to watch the excitement.

Tong Xuelu was making stir-fried pork with spring bamboo shoots when the group came in.

Stir-fried pork with spring bamboo shoots is a common dish that does not require much skill, but the spring bamboo shoots are tender, crispy and inexpensive. Many people order this dish.

When the sauce went down, the scent exploded in the kitchen. When a group of people came in, they just smelled the scent and swallowed subconsciously.

"Who is Comrade Tong Xuelu?" The leader glanced.

Tong Xuelu raised her head, swept her eyes over the group of people, and calmly said: "I am, who are you?"

The man who took the lead said: "We are from the Political Security Bureau of the Ministry of Public Security, and we need to take you back to cooperate with our investigation."

Political Security Bureau of the Ministry of Public Security!

As soon as this was said, several people in the kitchen took a breath.

Especially Oda, his legs softened in fright and fell to the ground on the spot.

The Political Security Bureau of the Ministry of Public Security is simply the counterintelligence department of the Ministry of Public Security. No wonder the few people in the kitchen changed their faces when they heard their names.

Tong Xuelu scooped up the stir-fried pork with spring bamboo shoots and put it on the plate: "Okay, I'll go with you."

After finishing talking, she didn't instruct Master Meng to several people, and just followed the pedestrian.