Chapter 133

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 133: 133 cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 133: 133 cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

When the brothers outside saw this, they made a lot of noise, and some people whistled.

"You can still hug the bride after doing sixty push-ups. Rugui seems to be fine."

"Commander Xiao should feel relieved to hand over his granddaughter to Rugui, right?"

"I said that I looked at the gentleman when I was back, but I didn't expect to have that strength."

The sister group in the room was also amazed.

Wen Rugui became the director of the Institute of Mechanics at a young age. He has a bright future and looks so handsome. It is even rarer to obey Tong Xuelu's words.

It's really different from other people.

Tong Xuelu is so happy.

The men envied Wen Rugui to marry a daughter-in-law who has been out of the hall and in the kitchen, and at the same time a high-achieving daughter-in-law. Marrying such a wife is simply a man's dream.

The two men are handsome men and women, and for a while, they don't know whether they should envy the gentleness, or should envy Tong Xuelu.

Wen Rugui walked out of the boudoir with Tong Xuelu in his arms, and the bright light shone on her face. A light powder was applied to her face and lipstick was applied to her lips, making her even more charming and charming.

Tong Xuelu noticed that his Adam's apple was rolling, and his fingertips were gently hooked on his chest, seemingly unintentional, but also seemingly intentional, the red mole under her apricot eyes was very fresh, and she looked like a seductive look at him. The soulful little fox.

Bang bang bang!

Wen Rugui's heart beating frantically, and she felt like she was about to jump out of her throat the next moment.

It was only a short distance from the boudoir to the hall, but he felt it was far away, and he wished it was dark now.

When Commander Xiao saw Wen Rugui holding Tong Xuelu over, his heart seemed to be soaked in acid water.

Wen Rugui put Tong Xuelu down, and the two of them bowed their heads and offered tea to Commander Xiao: "Grandpa, please have tea."

Commander Xiao first took the tea in Tong Xuelu's hand, and his voice choked slightly: "Good boy, you will always be a member of the family. Come back home to see Grandpa more often."

Everyone: "..."

Tong Xuelu just married to the next door. There is no difference between marrying and not marrying. You can see you with your head up and down. Commander Xiao, don't you need to be so sensational, right?

Tong Xuelu smiled and agreed.

After drinking his granddaughter's tea, Commander Xiao stared at Wen Rugui with a torch, without moving for a long time.

His appearance made Tong Xuelu think of Zhai Douwen's mother-in-law deliberately making things difficult for the new daughter-in-law who had just entered the door, and she almost didn't laugh.

The marriage master hurriedly came out to finish the game: "Commander Xiao, you see that the auspicious hour is about to pass. I drank this cup of tea from my grandson-in-law and wished the two new couples a happy marriage and an early birth."