Chapter 136

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 136: 136 cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 136: 136 cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Cheng Xiuyun and Shi Xiu-neng brought a large number of clothes back from the Shenzhen market.

As soon as he returned home, Shi Xiuneng was paralyzed in bed and couldn't get up.

When Cheng Xiuyun watched him throw his clothes on the ground, his forehead was so angry that the blue veins were exposed, but he finally resisted and picked up the clothes one by one.

Before he was cleaned up, Shi Xingrui rushed in like firecrackers from the outside: "Mom, you and Dad are finally back. If you don't come back, I will be bullied by others... "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Cheng Xiuyun was so tired that her whole body fell apart, especially her waist sore that she could hardly straighten up. Shi Xingrui was so stunned that she slammed into it. She took two steps back, her back hitting the table behind, her face was distorted with pain. Up.

"What are you kid doing? Reckless, how did I teach you before, let you be a girl to be gentle and elegant, look at what you look like now!"

Shi Xingrui was a fake cry before. She didn't expect her mother didn't hug her to coax her. Instead, she scolded her when she came back. She sat on the ground and burst into tears: "Dad, your daughter is going to be beaten to death, Dad woos. ..."

Shi Xingrui's throat is very loud, crying like crying, the noise makes Cheng Xiuyun's brain protruding like a wall.

Shi Xiu was awakened, and he cursed impatiently: "As soon as I come back, I will scold the child. If I make any noise, I will get out of here!"

Cheng Xiuyun was so angry that she almost vomited blood and died.

Seeing her mother being scolded, Shi Xingrui was so proud that she got up and ran to the bed and took her father's hand: "Dad, you said you should bring me a beautiful dress. Where is the dress?"

Shi Xiu was so sleepy that he couldn't open his eyes, and said perfunctorily: "Take it to your mother."

Turned over and fell asleep again.

Shi Xingrui was scolded by her mother, and she didn't want to pay attention to her mother for the time being, so she ran over to pick up her clothes and messed up the clothes that Cheng Xiuyun had just arranged.

Cheng Xiuyun was so angry that her chest rose and fell violently: "I just finished the clothes, you stop me!"

Shi Xingrui made a grimace at her: "I want new clothes. If you don't give it to me, I will tell my dad to get up and say you beat me!"

Shi Xiu can have a very serious anger to get up. If he is woken up after not sleeping, he will definitely curse. Cheng Xiuyun really doesn't want to confront him.

Only when she heard her daughter threaten herself with such words, she almost didn't come up in a sigh of anger. Why did she give birth to such a nuisance?

Compared with Wen Rugui when she was a child, Shi Xingrui is simply reborn as a demon king, especially Shi Xiu who can support her, completely disregarding her motherhood.

Cheng Xiuyun had no choice but to find two skirts and give them to her.

Shi Xingrui's eyes brightened, and he took the skirt and smiled: "Give me pocket money, I'm out of money."