Chapter 36

Wen Rugui stepped forward and grabbed Xiao Chengping by the wrist.

The voice was low and indifferent: "You are not afraid of being reported if you play a hooligan in public?"

Xiao Chengping frowned and wanted to withdraw his hand, but he couldn't get his hand out after shaking hard a few times, and he couldn't help being surprised.

He was a well-known King of Power in the barracks, and he had never lost a wrist with his comrades-in-arms. The man in front of him looked so pale and thin, he did not expect to be so strong!

He looked up and down Wen Rugui, and explained: "Comrade, you have misunderstood, I actually know her, and I'm a soldier, and I'm not playing a hooligan!"

Wen Rugui turned his head and looked at Tong Xuelu.

Tong Xuelu nodded: "Brother, let him go. His father is a cadre of the General Logistics Department."

Xiao Chengping nodded when he heard the words: "Well, she and I live in the General Logistics Family Compound and grew up together."

Wen Rugui frowned slightly when he heard the next sentence before letting go of his hand.

Then he moved a step forward, just blocking the two of them.

Xiao Chengping didn't notice Wen Rugui's little gesture.

He looked down at his wrist and found that his wrist was red.

But he was not angry, and instead smiled at Wen Rugui: "Are you Tong Xuelu's brother? Hello, brother, my name is Xiao Chengping..."

Standing behind Wen Rugui, Tong Xuelu rolled his eyes to the sky.

Brother, you **** brother!

But before she could speak, she heard Wen Rugui's voice faintly: "Don't call me brother, you look older than me."

Xiao Chengping: "..."

"Puff—"

Tong Xuelu was startled, and couldn't help laughing.

She never knew Wen Rugui had such a damaged side.

Xiao Chengping scratched his head and smiled awkwardly: "I am just a little more mature than my peers, but I'm only 22 years old this year. You have more comrades..."

But before he finished speaking, Tong Xuelu interrupted him.

She walked out from behind Wen Rugui and threw the letter back into Xiao Chengping's arms.

"You can take this money back. I don't need it. I live a very good life and don't need your pity. If you have so much love that there is nowhere to put it, you can help the lonely and helpless elderly people. They will appreciate you very much. of!"

The last time I met Xiao Chengping, she thought it was just an accident, and there shouldn't be any for everyone after that.

Unexpectedly, he has so many plays, and he actually ran over to give her money. Before giving the money, he had to say something straight that makes people want to beat him up.

With practical toes, she can also guess Xiao Chengping's thoughts. When he was a child, he liked the original owner, but he often bullied and cried. When he grew up, he wanted to chase after others, so he made all kinds of courtesy.

Very interesting childhood sweetheart circus code.

But the problem is that she is not the green plum, and he is not handsome enough as a bamboo horse!

For a serious face control, not looking handsome is the original sin, and she is not interested in playing with him.

Xiao Chengping caught the envelope that was thrown, feeling Wen Rugui looking at him gloomily, scratching his head and saying, "Okay, don't just don't, then I'll go."