Chapter 91

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 91: Ninety-one cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 91: Ninety-one cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Commander Xiao straightened up, thinking that this is a pro-grandson, this is a pro-grandson, and this is a pro-grandson.

Just after finishing his mind building, Tong Jiaxin fart two more in a row.

Tonight, Jiaxin Tong ate a lot of food, and also ate one or two sweet potatoes. The taste was really... beyond words.

Commander Xiao slapped him **** his ass, helped him cover the quilt, and then rushed out.

If he doesn't come out again, he will really be smoked to death.

In the middle of the night, there was a sudden sleet, and it got colder in the morning.

There are only five days off during the New Year, and there are still two days before work. The holidays are too short.

Tong Xuelu originally wanted to stay in the quilt all day without moving anything, but someone from the Ministry of Commerce suddenly came to her door at noon and brought her a message.

Xie Chengzhou is going to Yangzhou to visit his mother's relatives and pay homage to his grandfather and grandmother by the way.

Because the state-owned restaurants across the country are not open now, people in the Municipal Foreign Affairs Office are worried that Comrade Xie Chengzhou will not be able to eat well on the road, so after discussing it, they decided to let Tong Xuelu go with him.

When Tong Xuelu heard the news, he scolded several letters starting with F in his heart.

She admired a comrade like Xie Chengzhou, but she really didn't want to travel far on such a cold day.

But obviously, she has no right to refuse.

After sending the people away, Tong Xuelu entered the house and announced the news to everyone.

Commander Xiao's face suddenly looked a little ugly: "It's really hard for Grandpa to intervene in this matter."

If he is in the army, he might be able to use his own relationship to operate, but this is the capital city, so he is really hard to intervene.

The key thing is a very honorable thing to many people. If they refuse, it will make people feel that they don't know what is good or bad, and they don't have a sense of collective honor.

Tong Xuelu: "Grandpa don't have to be embarrassed, I just go, but you are leaving tomorrow, I can't go to see you off."

Thinking of leaving, Commander Xiao felt even worse.

He hadn't been with his grandchildren before, and he could restrain himself in his heart. Now that he got along for several days, he didn't want to leave at all.

In any case, he will find a way to transfer back to Beijing this year.

The granddaughter is so good-looking, he has to come back to watch it personally, and don't let Wen Rugui give it to him.

Because he was leaving for Yangzhou tomorrow, Tong Xuelu told everyone and went to pack up the parcels.

At noon, Wen Rugui came back to learn the news, as if a stone had been falling down in his heart, never falling to the bottom.