Chapter 159

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 159: 159 cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 159: 159 cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Tong Xuelu was dumbfounded, and it took a long time before she came back to her senses: "Is what you said is true?"

Wen Rugui Rumo's eyes looked at her: "Yeah."

Tong Xuelu raised the corners of her mouth, leaned over and kissed his lips hard: "My husband is really amazing!"

She really didn't expect him to be promoted to the position of deputy dean so quickly, and he was also the deputy dean of the First Research Institute. This was the greatest affirmation of the base and the leaders to him.

The last time Jiang Baihui was so cold in front of her, she was unhappy in her heart.

Only she can talk about her man, and other people want to belittle him, it depends on whether she is willing or not!

Wen Rugui looked at her, the tenderness in his eyes almost overflowed, and his lips were pressed again: "Thank you."

She has contributed to his achievements today.

Had it not been for her persistence when he became ill, he might have been a lunatic now.

As he said, he leaned over again, their lips pressed against each other, their tongues entangled.

The temperature in the office is slowly heating up.

The two lingered in the office for a while before packing up their things and going home.

The awards will be given on the first day of next month, which is half a month later. After discussing with them, the two families of Wen Xiao decided to wait for the awards and then invite relatives and friends to celebrate.

But that evening, my family cooked a table of good dishes to celebrate.

Old man Wen was so happy that he shook his beard and hid secretly, wiping tears several times.

But when he confronted Commander Xiao, he suddenly became proud of him as if he always prevailed over the general.

I saw him holding his chest up like a rooster, grinning and saying, "My grandson is good, and the main thing is like me."

Commander Xiao: "..."

Isn't this what he said last time?

Is it interesting to throw this old guy back intact?

Mr. Wen found it very interesting: "The success of Rugui illustrates the success of my education, so starting from today, I will be solely responsible for the education of Longfengtai."

Commander Xiao's eyes suddenly turned into copper bells: "You are stubborn and you want to make a face. It's true that you are good. Isn't my granddaughter not good? My four granddaughters and grandsons are not inferior at all!"

Needless to say, Tong Xuelu is fluent in English, cooks first-rate, and is good at making money.

Xiao Jiaming, a top student of Tsing Hua University, ranked first in the whole department for four years. The teachers and professors in the department rushed to ask him to hold a postgraduate course, but he refused and went to Shenzhen to start a business as soon as he graduated.

Jiaxin Tong is an outstanding student of Air Force Aviation University. He ranks among the top three in various physical fitness tests. His painting skills are better than those of professional designers, and his future is limitless.