Chapter 102

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 102: One hundred and two cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 102: One hundred and two cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Commander Xiao wished he never came back.

It was too embarrassing.

He put the broom back, and went straight to Wei's house without taking anything, but as soon as he walked to the door, he saw Old Man Wen coming over.

Old man Wen glanced around on his face: "Why is your old face so red as a monkey butt? Isn't it a problem with bad health?"

Commander Xiao's eyes widened: "You have a problem! I just did some exercise in the yard. My body is much stronger than you!"

Grandpa Wen snorted from his nose and walked around him to enter the door. Commander Xiao quickly stopped him.

"What are you doing? Get out of the way, I want to go in and see if I'm awake?"

Commander Xiao refused to let him go: "I've seen it just now, he hasn't woken up yet, so you should go back first, and the stinky boy will go back when he wakes up!"

Mr. Wen hummed shortly: "You will be your grandson-in-law after Rugui. Why do you still have a stinky boy and a stinky boy short?"

Commander Xiao snorted: "I am his elder, so I can call it whatever I like!"

Old man Wen was so angry that his beard shook. He is the kind of typical grandson I can scold others but I can't scold him. He snorted and squeezed Commander Xiao to go in again.

Commander Xiao shut the door tightly: "Didn't I tell you that I will go back? Why are you going in again?"

Old man Wen looked at him: "You are very old-fashioned, what's wrong with you when I go in? I'm not looking for it, can't I find Xuelu?"

Commander Xiao blushed even more: "No!"

Old man Wen wanted to scold him back, but suddenly his brain flashed. He remembered the misunderstanding that Tong Xuelu had made when he went to the house for the first time. Could it be that the old-fashioned misunderstanding was also caused?

But no matter whether it is a misunderstanding or not, Xiaoyoung usually has no chance to stay together, so it's better not to disturb them now.

Old man Wen's ears were reddish, and he snorted, "If you don't go, don't go. Tell Xuelu that I'm going back!"

Commander Xiao was stunned. He didn't expect that Old Man Wen would be so easy to talk.

But why did his ears suddenly become red?

Commander Xiao's inspiration flashed, could it be that...he has heard something that shouldn't be heard before?

Thinking of this, Commander Xiao's face flushed even more.

If someone comes over, you will see the two commanders blushing into monkey bottoms.

In the room, Tong Xuelu and Wen Rugui fought for three rounds and then Wen Rugui went to sleep again.

Tong Xuelu walked out of the room with a red mouth, and was relieved to see no one in the yard.

She turned and went to the next door Wei's house, not wanting that Old Man Wen and Uncle Zong had already gone back. I don't know if she was too worried. She always felt that Grandpa looked at her a little strange, and she didn't dare to look into her eyes.