Chapter 58

Stealing money is a serious matter these days. If people around believe that they stole money, they will definitely not be able to leave today.

That's why a man will suddenly show a fierce look.

He was in a hurry. He was in a hurry. He was in a hurry.

Tong Xuelu took a step back and made a frightened look: "I have never seen anyone who stole money and is so fierce, I tell you, I am not afraid of you, if you don’t return the money today, so I……"

She didn't say threatening words for a long time.

But it is precisely because of this that Tong Xuelu appears to be even more "fragile" in everyone's eyes. She said that she was violent, but she was actually not at all threatening.

People sympathize with the weak.

The pedestrians saw the two couples being pitiful, and they kept telling Tong Xuelu not to bully the country folks, so everyone thought they were pitiful.

But now Tong Xuelu looks pitiful, everyone is like a wall of grass, and suddenly feels that Tong Xuelu is pitiful again.

"Have you two stole money from others? If so, take it out quickly!"

"That's it, if you wait until the police go to the Public Security Bureau, you can't go!"

The man was so angry that the blue veins on his forehead burst out: "Everyone must believe me, we are the most honest country folks, and have never done anything bad in a lifetime!"

"I just bumped her accidentally, I was still holding the baby in my hand, and I didn't have time for both hands, how could I steal it?"

The woman also continued to wipe her tears: "Yeah, big brother and sister, you have to believe me, we really didn't do bad things, if it wasn't for the child's serious illness, how could we come to Beijing?"

Unexpectedly, I would meet a couple of actors and actresses.

It's really interesting.

Just when everyone's sympathy was about to be deviated again, I saw Tong Xuelu's tears falling down.

Tears were like golden beans, crying like pear flowers.

In addition to sympathizing with the weak, people will unconditionally favor the good-looking people.

Compared with the two husbands and wives, Tong Xuelu looks so good-looking, white and tender, with handsome features, and the golden beans fell off and made everyone feel soft.

"This eldest girl looks like a good girl. If you didn't steal her money, how could she wrong you for no reason?"

"That's why I didn't see her wronging me, just wronged you!"

"It's not like, you see that the two couples look fierce, they are not good people at first sight!"

The two couples were so angry they almost died on the spot!

Tong Xuelu almost laughed.

The victim's guilt theory, to deal with the bad guys from another angle, turns out to be so cool.

Seeing that something was wrong, the two couples had to beg for mercy again.

"Big girl, we really didn't steal your money. Did you lose your money? How about it? You don't see how much money you have. I can give you a little bit. Can you see it?"

The woman nodded her head quickly when she saw the man saying this: "Yes, I don’t fight with you anymore. It’s my bad luck. There are still a few children in my house. My mother-in-law broke her leg a while ago. We must hurry back today!"