Chapter 60

When Tong Xuelu came to the hotel, she saw Tan Xiaoyan cursing at Meng Qingqing from a distance.

"As soon as I saw you, I knew you were not a good thing! I didn't expect to be hit by me. You are a shameless slut, and you know to seduce men!"

"Why don't you talk, you have the ability to do it, why don't you have the guts to admit it? Bah, shameless vixen!"

Tan Xiaoyan almost poked Meng Qingqing's face with her hand.

Strangely, Meng Qingqing lowered his head and looked like he was about to cry, but did not refute it.

Tong Xuelu walked over and glanced at the two faintly, "What happened?"

Tan Xiaoyan snorted from her nostrils: "This matter has nothing to do with you, you'd better not interfere!"

Meng Qingqing looked up at her, with tears in her eyes, and shook her head gently.

Tong Xuelu is not a Virgin either.

She always believes that the self-help is helped by God. She thinks Meng Qingqing is a good girl, but she asked her a few times before and she didn't say anything.

So this time she will not take the initiative to intervene.

But she wanted to see what was going on with these two people.

So she didn't go away, she just stood aside and watched the play.

Tan Xiaoyan saw that Meng Qingqing did not dare to file a complaint, and became more proud and arrogant: "Fox, don't think that I can't help you if you don't speak, you can tell me how you seduce my brother-in-law?"

Meng Qingqing pursed her lips, and said in a low voice, "I don't have..."

Tan Xiaoyan: "I, bah, if you didn't take the initiative to seduce my brother-in-law, how could he look at you, the average person!"

? ?

Tong Xuelu raised her eyebrows, a black question mark on her face.

Did she have a hearing problem just now and got it wrong, Meng Qingqing and Liu Dongchang? ? ?

Tan Xiaoyan continued to curse: "I tell you, don't think that you seduce my brother-in-law, you can marry into Liu's family. It is impossible for my two nephews to accept you. I advise you to die as soon as possible!"

Meng Qingqing looked down at the floor without refuting or denying.

Tong Xuelu felt like a sky thunder struck down in her heart, thundering her out of focus and tenderness in the inside.

She stared at Meng Qingqing with wide eyes. Are she with Liu Dongchang? !

how can that be? !

A wretched man like Liu Dongchang, even if she is the only man in the world, she would not consider it!

Liu Dongchang's personal abilities are not bad, but he has been married, has two children, and is a madman helping sisters. Whoever marries him is equivalent to having an older sister overwhelming him as a mother-in-law.

The key is that this character has a character problem, and his narcissism is disgusting.

He confessed to himself a few days ago, and now he is dealing with Meng Qingqing as soon as he turns around?

If she said there was any true love in it, she wouldn't believe it if she was killed!

Tong Xuelu looked at Meng Qingqing and couldn't help asking: "Qingqing, what she said is true? Did you deal with Manager Liu?"