Chapter 43

Ma Mei and adulterer Duan Wenfu were arrested and sent to the Public Security Bureau.

There was such a loud noise outside, but Duan Wenfu's daughter Da Ya never woke up.

Tong Xuelu felt something was wrong.

She followed the crowd into another room and saw that the little girl was awakened by everyone, her face turned pale with a sense of slap.

Tong Xuelu's eyes swept around, and then she found a lot of peanut shells by the bed where the little girl was sleeping.

She moved slightly in her heart.

Peanuts are allergic foods. Allergic reactions have different symptoms, dizziness, diarrhea or skin inflammation, and cold sweats can cause weakness in the limbs.

She suspects that the little girl is allergic to peanuts, and Duan Wenfu's father, in order to have a spring night with Ma Mei, is likely to feed the little girl peanuts before each date.

If that's the case, the father of that Duan Wenfu is simply a beast!

But this is just her suspicion, she is not good to say it casually before there is no evidence.

Fortunately, the little girl hadn't had an accident before, and there shouldn't be much problems now.

Because Duan Wenfu was arrested and the little girl's mother was in the countryside, she was taken back by the police to temporarily take care of her until the little girl's mother came back.

After the little girl was taken away, everyone talked a lot, and it was the teacher Ma Mei who scolded the most.

"It's so shameless, it's shameless to be a teacher who goes to bed with other men!"

"That's it, how can such a person become a teacher? My son goes to Seongnam Elementary School. I am really worried that the other teachers there also have this virtue!"

"I'm a little worried when you say that. With such a teacher, can children still learn well?"

Hearing everyone's discussion, Tong Xuelu left contentedly.

Tong Jiaxin, who was behind the house, also ran out of the chaos.

After walking out of the alley, Tong Jiaxin looked up at her, then quickly lowered his head, kicked the small stone at his feet into the air, and looked up at her awkwardly.

Tong Xuelu noticed something wrong with him and said, "Just say what you want."

Tong Jiaxin said in a huff, "You shouldn't show your face just now. You are seen now. What if Jiang Ming's grandfather retaliates against you?"

Tong Xuelu raised her brows slightly: "So you are caring about me?"

Tong Jiaxin's face flushed immediately, and he looked up at her and gave her a look: "I didn't, I didn't care about you, I just... just think you are stupid!"

Tong Xuelu's mouth twitched slightly: "If you care about me, you care about me, don't be shit!"

Tong Jiaxin's ears were red: "You are talking nonsense, I said I don't care about you anymore!"

Tong Xuelu almost smiled: "Okay, if you say no, there will be no. I dare to show my face, and of course I am not afraid of their revenge!"

Because this kind of thing was not because she framed Ma Mei, it was Ma Mei who cheated on her own, and it was not she who knocked Ma Mei unconscious and put him on the man's bed.

Second, Ma Mei’s matter will be fermented from tomorrow. There is no entertainment in this era. Once this happens, the spread will be very fast. Then Jiang Ming’s grandfather will not have time to avoid it. Where will he come forward for a cousin?