Chapter 57

Wen Rugui's letter was sent to Tong Xuelu's house, not to the state-owned hotel.

Therefore, Tong Xuelu received the letter after get off work.

Seeing that the letter from the letter was warm and gentle, she was also surprised.

I didn't expect that he would even think of writing a letter!

She just thought of this last night.

Before the book was worn, technology was already very advanced, and everyone used mobile phones for communication, and few people had the patience to write letters.

Since she has crossed into this era, she must feel the things of this era.

Tong Xuelu opened the envelope, and there was only one letter inside.

"Comrade Tong, see the words like the face. I am very happy to see you on Sunday. The white fungus syrup tastes very good, and Comrade Tong's cooking skills are as good as ever.

After I returned to the base, I stayed in the laboratory except for sleeping. The weather turned cold. Comrade Tong should always pay attention to his body. The military coat is still a bit thick now. I have extra cloth tickets here. Comrade Tong can use it to make some moderate thickness. clothes.

I don’t know if Comrade Tong feels it strange to write letters in the same city? I am very worried, please be sure to write to me and let me know. "

After reading the letter, Tong Xuelu couldn't help but raise the corner of his mouth.

It seemed that someone had stuffed a piece of candy in the mouth, and the sugar melted, sweetening from the mouth to the heart.

Wen Rugui really surprises her time and time again. The letter is simple and does not contain any ambiguity, but he shows his concern for himself everywhere.

She looked at the cloth tickets, and there were ten of them!

Many families have only one cloth ticket a month, but he sent her ten at a time!

Wen Rugui is so kind to her!

Ten cloth tickets are nothing in future generations, but they are rare in this age, and even more rare is his intention.

It reminded her that it was hot and hot in her heart.

The point is that this person is not as dumb as she thought.

He left a question in the tail, which made her have to reply, and he would write again when she replied. In this way, the two were contacted.

Woo, it's so cunning and cute.

Tong Xuelu didn't reply immediately, and Wen Rugui sent her ten cloth tickets. She wanted to send him something.

It's not practical to make clothes and shoes because she can't do it.

What she is best at is cooking.

She thought about it, and decided to buy some ingredients from the supply and marketing agency tomorrow, and then make some snacks for him and send it over.

Tong Xuelu folded the letter and put it away, and when she looked back, she saw Tong Mianmian sitting on the bed reading a little man's book.

I don't know if she understands it, staring at the book with big eyes, and the two little jiaos keep spinning in circles.

The pair of little feet were white and tender, and they were too soft to make people's hearts tremble.

She leaped over and gave her a big kiss on the cheek.