Chapter 80

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 80: Eighty cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 80: Eighty cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Wen Rugui's eyes fell on her lips, and she looked as if her body was warming up.

His throat rolled twice subconsciously, his heart beating like thunder.

Her eyes were quietly closed, and she looked good when she fell asleep.

Wen Rugui took a deep breath, and finally couldn't resist the temptation, raising his hand and gently touching her lips.

So soft.

Very special touch.

Wen Rugui seemed to have found a toy child, shaved her eyelashes, and then gently poked her face.

Her eyelashes are very long, like two small brushes, and her face is white and tender, but they are not as throbbing as touching her lips.

As soon as he touched her lips, his heart beat faster, and there was an indescribable desire in his heart.

He didn't quite understand what that desire was, so he wanted to touch it again.

So his hand fell on her lips again, and he pressed it down with a slight force.

The wind was blowing outside, and he was about to go in and get a blanket out. At this moment, Tong Xuelu blinked and opened his eyes.

The two eyes met.

The air was quiet for a few seconds.

Tong Xuelu widened her eyes and looked at him suspiciously: "Comrade Wen Rugui, what did you do to me just now? What did you use to touch my lips?"

Wen Rugui's face blushed with a "boom": "I touched it with my hand."

Tong Xuelu shook her head, and touched her lips with her hand: "No, it feels different, are you lying to me?"

Wen Rugui shook his head: "No, I really touched it with my hands."

Tong Xuelu touched her lips again, insisting that he was lying.

Wen Rugui felt very regretful in his heart: "I'm sorry I played rogue to you, but I really touched it with my hands."

Tong Xuelu's eyes rolled: "The touch of the hand is different. If you don't believe me, I'll show it to you."

As she said, she reached out and touched his lips, and pressed him as she did.

Wen Rugui held his breath and dared not move.

Tong Xuelu: "You remember, this is the touch of your hand."

After speaking, she suddenly leaned over, and touched his lips with her lips.

? ? ?

! !

Wen Rugui's whole body seemed to be charged with electricity, and his whole body was numb.

He felt the blood rushing from his body to his face, and his heart seemed to jump out of his throat.

Tong Xuelu's lips are like dragonflies, and they leave at the touch: "Comrade Wen Rugui, are the two touches completely different?"

Wen Rugui looked at Tong Xuelu blankly like a puppet, and nodded: "Yes, it's different."

Tong Xuelu: "Then did you touch me with your lips just now?"