Chapter 161

There may be conflicts when the younger brother cooperates in business. "

When Jiang Baihui heard her say this, the expression on her face became more vivid: "I understand, my brother will settle the accounts, and I will be careful. Oh, I'm so touched, Xuelv, you still care about me..."

Tong Xuelu: "..."

In addition to the sense of disobedience, the overall atmosphere was very good.

Jiang Baihui seemed to have changed back to college again, cheerful and witty, and a few words made Fang Jingyuan laugh.

After that, the relationship between the three seemed to be back to before.

However, Tong Xuelu was very busy at work, and Jiang Baihui was about to give birth, and the three did not see each other much.

**

After a few snowfalls in Beijing, it was the Spring Festival in 1985.

Xiao Jiaming originally said that the Spring Festival would not come back, but Commander Xiao still talked about it for several days.

But on the night of New Year's Eve, he suddenly appeared at the door of his house.

Mooncakes and quicksandbags saw the little master who hadn't seen them in half a year, and they kept throwing on him with joy.

But the big orange cat and the green turtle were very calm, only opened his eyes and glanced at him, then closed his eyes and continued to sleep.

Green tortoises can eat and sleep, and now they are over ten catties, and big oranges are the most important things. This is never just a talk.

When Commander Xiao saw his grandson coming back, he was as happy as mooncakes and quicksand bags, and he kept patting his shoulder and said, "It's good to come back, and it's good to come back."

A series of questions asked him if he had eaten, whether it was cold outside, and whether he wanted to take a bath, completely turning into a long-winded cute little old man.

Xiao Jiaming is still the same as before, without a trace of impatience: "Grandpa don't be busy, I have eaten, I will talk to my sister in the past, and then come back to take a bath."

Commander Xiao nodded: "It should be, go."

Carrying the special products bought from Shenzhen City, as well as the clothes, toys and books for the two brothers and sisters, Xiao Jiaming walked towards the next door.

Tong Xuelu heard the movement from the next door just now, but she didn't expect Xiao Jiaming to come back: "Didn't you say there is no time to come back?"

After half a year, Xiao Jiaming seemed to have grown a little taller, and he looked a little thinner, but he was in good spirits.

"Sister, I didn't have time to come back, but we conquered the technology of Chinese character pagers a year ago, so I came back!"

He couldn't help but want to share the good news with his family.

Chinese character pagers have not yet been listed, they have received many orders, and all of them are large orders!

Tong Xuelu was startled, and then her red lips curled up: "It's really great. I thought it would take longer for you to develop it."

As a business genius, he found a way and talent to develop a Chinese character pager in such a short period of time, and received an order.

Xiao Jiaming was encouraged by her sister, and her eyes were filled with joy: "Sister, because the pager has not been produced yet, the bonus will be given to you after a while."