Chapter 87

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 87: Eighty-seven cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 87: Eighty-seven cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After Tong Xuelu's salary rose, his family's material level also increased.

Usually, I have to save a little bit when eating meat. Sometimes I only eat one meal every two or three days. Now I don’t need to save it at all. The Tongs’ faces are rounded after eating.

Tong Mianmian was raised to be completely red, with a blushing little face, and looked particularly pleasing.

In fact, her salary was not used, because their grandfather, Commander Xiao, left several hundred yuan for their living expenses before leaving Beijing.

After returning to the northwest, he still sent some things over from time to time, such as malted milk extract and toffee, as well as various bills and money.

In short, others can't come back temporarily, but their minds and things have not been absent.

The postman sent a letter to Tong's family that day. The letter was sent from the Northwest Army.

Tong Jiaming and his siblings did not open the letter when they received it. They waited until Tong Xuelu got off work before reading it together.

The letter was sent by their grandfather, Commander Xiao. In addition to the words of concern, this time they also talked about the Tong's hometown.

The letter said that after investigation, their grandmother Tong Manzhi was forced to marry that year. It was not an accident that she suffered from premature delivery. Tong Manzhi was pushed by Xie Jinhua into the corner of the table, so she gave birth on the same day as Xie Jinhua.

Had it not been for premature delivery and always depressed, Tong Manzhi would not have died at all, it would be murder!

If Xie Jinhua didn't do this, even if they lied last time, Commander Xiao didn't want to kill him because the Tong family saved his life.

But now that he knew the result, he couldn't just ignore it, so he asked his nephew to set up a bureau. Now Xie Jinhua is already in the cell, waiting for her to be shot.

As for what the bureau, Commander Xiao did not say specifically, for Xie Jinhua's two sons, although they participated in lying, they did not participate in the things that year.

It seemed that they were Tong Manzhi's nephew, and their father Tong Genlai also saved Commander Xiao back then, so Commander Xiao let them go.

Because Xie Jinhua was about to be shot, Tong Erzhu and Tong Sanzhuang were both frightened and stupefied. They should be humans with their tails clamped in the future. As long as they don't die in the future, he will not pursue them again.

Commander Xiao also removed the Tong Dajun family from the Tong family tree. From then on, they have never had anything to do with the people in the Tong family's hometown.

Seeing this letter, Tong Xuelu felt that a big rock in his heart could finally be put down.

In the book, the tragedy of Tong Jiaming's three brothers and sisters comes from people in Tong's hometown, especially Xie Jinhua, who is simply an old witch.

Because she Tong Mianmian was molested since she was a child, and she lived in the shadows all her life. In the end, she chose Zisha, and the two brothers Tong Jiaming and Tong Jiaxin were not much better.