1. What if...?

Modern art is boring
Politicians are annoying
I don't think love lasts forever
And old music was better
Am I just high?
Or am I kinda right?
Is it just me or does anybody
Feel the way that I feel?
They're just not being real.

~Is It Just Me.
(By: Chalie Puth and Sasha Alex Sloan.)

"What do you even mean by that, dad?" Krystal asked furrowing her brows, shoving a book in her bag, getting ready for her college.

"I just want you to ask Brock to talk to his father and involve me in his company." Her father replied, standing beside her.

"Are you even hearing yourself, right now?" She asked, standing straight and looking at her father in disgust. "You lost your real estate company while gambling and you want me to ask my childhood friend to ask his father to involve my gambling addict father in his well developed company?" She asked, scrunching her forehead.

"Yes!" Her father yelled, throwing his arms in the air. She scoffed, shaking her head.

"Unbelievable." She said, walking past him. "And why don't you ask Mark Rumlow, he's your best friend, why do you want Brock in the picture anyway?" She said in frustration, leaving the room.

"Krystal, where are you going?" He asked, furiously coming out in the living room.

"College, dad." She calmly replied, unlocking the front door and walking out.

"Krystal!" She heard her father from behind but chose not to respond and go to college.

Krystal Ivy is a 3rd year designing student at the University of Auburndale Art School. Her mother passed away when she was 2 years of age, since then her care taker, Lily, who lives in the same house as she and her father do, raised her.

Noah Ivy, Krystal's father was a real estate agent, owning his own company but he lost it in a gambling match. His best friend Mark Rumlow, the father of Brock Rumlow is the owner of the property dealing company, The Rumlow Industries.

Because of their fathers' friendship, Brock and Krystal practically grew up together, Brock joined his father's company but Krystal wanted to study designing. In college, she didn't have friends, partially because of her wit, cleverness, smartness and splendid personality and partially because of her ferocious attitude.

On usual days, Krystal goes to her college, attends classes, study and goes home. Hang out with Brock sometimes and spends the rest of the day playing her piano and singing or dancing.

But today, was not a usual day. Because today, she was going to meet the one person who she had never met before but will become the only one who could save her.

After attending her lectures, Krystal was walking in the corridor, humming to herself.

"Do you know about the dance auditions?" She overheard a girl talking to her friends.
"For the graduation fest?" Another girl asked.

"Yeah. I've heard that they are doing contemporary this year and anyone can give the audition." One of the girls replied.

"But always the final year students get selected in the auditions and it's impossible to defeat the final years." One of the girls said.

Krystal walked past them, smiling to herself.

"Finally, some good news today." She murmured to herself, smiling and walking towards the university auditorium.