62. The Ethos.

I gave you, All I have
I wanna fall in the night
Shoulder to shoulder
I'll carry you
I'll carry with all that I have
Is there a world I can say?
Was there a chance in your head?
Is there a way to remind you
I gave you
I gave you all that I have.

~All I Have.
(By: Oskar Cyms and EMO.)

AN: Lengthy chapter! Please listen to the above mentioned song for the first part of the chapter, I wish it transfers what I was feeling during that scene, to you.

And please read the end script as well. Thank you! Enjoy!

TO: Sexual Content, smut.

Revitalizing the strongest ardour for love is a feeling which revives one. It feels like you're reborn, like a phoenix rising from the ashes of its own body. Nothing comes close to this divulgence.

Bucky and Krystal experienced this feeling after a long haul. After Krystal was knocked with all the information about Connie's manipulation and all, and everything in between, she saw everything clearly. Understanding that Bucky was just as lost as she was, it somehow made up for all the wounding past time.

Just as Bucky had told Connie that he was going to pull an all nighter, he was going to but just not at the firm. After a mammoth of time, Bucky drove Krystal back from work to her hotel room. There was so much to be said, heard and understood between the two and none of them wanted to hold that off.

Krystal and Bucky went up to her room. She unlocked the room for them to get inside. Grinning at him, gently, Krystal stepped inside and Bucky followed the suite, locking the room behind him. He took off his suit jack and dropped it on the desk resting beside him.

Tenderly, Bucky cupped Krystal's face and layed his lips over hers. Intertwining his lips with her plump ones, they savoured the moment. Her arms reached around his neck, unconsciously and his palms covered the distance down to her ass. Before picking her up into his arm, Bucky squeezed her cheeks and wrapped her legs around his waist.

Their lips were moving in sync, as he walked over to the bed, unhooking the waistband of her dress while he kicked his shoes off, not breaking the kiss. Getting on his knees on the matteress, Bucky sat down with Krystal on his lap.

Leaving her lips, he kissed down on her cheek, to her jaw, to her neck. Slowly, he brought his palm over to the strap of her dress. Kissing over her shoulder, he gently, pushed the strap, off her shoulder before doing the same thing on the other one. Meeting her eyes, Bucky, delicately, layed her down on the bed before slipping the dress, softly off of her luscious body.

There was no rush. Both of them were reveling each touch, breath, smile, eye contact, whiff, moan, kiss... Every moment.

Bucky's mouth found its way back to her neck, down to her collar bones, down to her chest, snacking his hand behind her back, he unclapsed her strapless bra, not leaving her skin. Tucking his two fingers between the valley of her breasts, he took her bra off and threw it away.

He looked at her with tenderness before ducking his head down to kiss the skin of her breast all the way down to her nipple and sucking them with his tongue swirling around them, arousing her, while his hand entertained her other breast, before swaping them and flavouring them both.

Krystal had her eyes fixated on Bucky who left her nipples to kiss down her body and his blue eyes met hers. His lips meeting the skin of her frame, was creating a feeling like they had never experienced before. He was worshipping every inch of her body.