32. This Is It.

You ain't see the struggle
to make it out the D
Because I made it somehow look easy.
Now you see me standin' in the lights
But you never saw my sacrifice
Or all the nights
I had to struggle to survive
Had to lose it all to win the fight
I had to fall so many times
Now I'm the last one standing.

~Last One Standing.
(By: Skylar Grey, Polo G, Eminem, Mozzy.)

TO: Strong Domestic Violence.

The Krystal Ivy we know today wasn't made overnight. She worked her ass off in college and even after it, to be capable to work at a firm like Barnes And Rogers. Today she's the same Krystal from the college which Steve and Bucky had met but what happened to her during the span of her engagement was a secret full of sheer pain, buried deep inside of her.

All her demons and nightmares were given by just one single person. The person she believed to be her the one, once in her life. Her humungous fears were all clots of minor actions done by none other than, Brock Rumlow.

But every person doesn't just break at one action. There is always a chain of continuous torture to utterly break a person. And Krystal was no stranger to that pain.

||4 Years Ago||

After enduring a few slaps and punches from Brock, which he landed out of anger or frustration over Krystal, she was still trying to keep up with her engagement and her last year of college. But still the constant beating she used to get from Brock was definitely taking a toll over her life.

Standing by her locker in the college corridor, Krystal was picking up her books for the lecture she had to attend, on the day. Closing the locker, she took a step towards her class room when a few girls came up to her, which by the looks of it were her juniors.

"Hey!" One of the girls cheerily said making Krystal look at her with raised brows.

"Hi." Krystal said slowly, clutching her books in her hands as she felt intimidated.

"You're Krystal Ivy, right?" Another girl asked, beaming at her.

"Yeah." She hesitantly replied, scratching the books in her hands, getting nervous.

"The same Krystal Ivy who danced with the prom king two years ago even after being his junior?" The girl asked in a squeal.

"I- I didn't attend the prom which happened for that batch." Krystal said in a husky voice, stuck at one place as if her feet were made of lead.

"But you did, dance with him in the graduation fest, right?" Another girl asked, giggling from excitement.

"Yeah." Krystal said in a tender voice and the girls chuckled and squealed, covering their mouths.

"And is it also true that you had kicked his girlfriend out of her own dance?" A girl asked and Krystal took a deep uneven breath.

"I had just replaced her." She replied, pressing her lips together, getting really anxious.

"Meaning, she did got kicked out." The girl said in a shirl, while they all kept gawking at Krystal, waiting for her to answer.