31. Feather.

You don't have to be so cautious
If you practice what you preach
Counting up the stacks on the counter
A fucking (disease)
But don't ask me to be righteous
If you practice what you teach
Counting all your blessings
The second you're down on your knees
So why, why?
Don't we get a little high, high?

~High.
(By: Dua Lipa, Whethan.)

TO: Sexual content, smut, BDSM.

After returning from the merry
wedding of Steve and Peggy, everybody went back to their works at the firm. Since the married couple was on their honeymoon, Bucky and Krystal had slightly more work than usual.

Krystal was also doing her packing on the side, after working at the firm everyday, bit by bit. She had already synced back into her routine at the firm and was almost done with her packing as well.

On the Saturday afternoon, Krystal was all ready to leave her apartment and move in with Bucky in his mansion.

Wearing an brown orange squared neck ruffled, full sleeves mini dress, she was sitting in her living room, with her stuff packed up and ready to be moved out, she was waiting for the movers when her door bell rang.

Getting up and walking towards the door, she unlocked it to find Bucky standing there in his formal outfit making her smile, instantly.

"Hello, beautiful." He said, snaking his arm around her waist, stepping closer to her.

"Hey. You didn't have to come." She said pecking his lips as he walked in.

"I know, but I wanted to." He said to her and then a few people walked over to them wearing the same uniform.

"Are they here to pick everything up?" Krystal asked Bucky and he sent her a sharp nod. "Great." She said with a smile. "Please, come in." She said to them, getting out of the way, holding the door and they all walked inside.

"Would you mind giving them the instructions, doll? I need to make a quick phone call." Bucky asked Krystal with an apologetic smile.

"Yes, ofcourse." Krystal said with a smile and Bucky gave her kiss on the cheek, holding her arm, making her grin, before walking out of the apartment.

Turning to face the movers, "would you people like some water or anything?" She asked politely and they all shook their heads while a few muttered no with a smile.

"Okay." Krystal said chuckling, softly. "Uhm- so these are the carton boxes that are needed to be moved." She said pointing at the boxes sitting in the living room.

"In that room, there are racks with dresses and a lot of boxes containing footwears, so please handle them with care." She added tenderly, indicating towards her room. "I have labelled which boxes need extra care, if that helps." She chuckled, lightly.

"Ofcourse, ma'am. You've got nothing to worry about." One man said with a soft smile and they all dwelled into their work.

After instructing the movers, they all started picking things up and taking them down to their vehicle. Bucky came back to the apartment, helping Krystal a little in just taking a quick look at the place, checking if she had forgotten anything while the movers shifted the whole place.