17. Contract.

You keep talking, I'll just listen
Daydreaming 'bout
where your lips been
Pull my heart right out my chest,
drive a train through
Still get up and forgive you.
If you leave me
Like a message in a bottle
And you don't come back tomorrow
At least you came tonight, It's easy
To pretend that I'm not caught up
But when you get hot and bothered
I can't give up the fight.

~Cross Your Mind.
(By: Niall Horan.)

TO: Sexual content.

Living with your best friend is one of best feelings ever. They understand you like no one else, help you with your minor dilemmas, lift you up on your lows and also be the one person who'll drive you crazy but you'd still love them.

"Krystal!" Wanda yelled standing by their front door with a look of astonishment. "Krys!" She yelled again, staring out of the door.

Stomping her feet, Krystal came out of her room.

"What? I'm in the middle of making a presentation for my as-" Krystal said walking towards her but stopped when she saw Wanda standing by the door.

"Oh, they came." Krystal said with a smile looking at the delivery men and Ron standing by their door with bags containing her dresses and shoes they bought a few days ago.

"What is this?" Wanda asked stepping aside from the door.

"Just a second." Krystal murmured to Wanda, scrunching her eyes and turned to face Ron. "Hey, Ron. How are you?" She asked with a smile.

"I'm fine, ma'am. Mr. Barnes sent these over." Ron said professionally, standing by the doorstep.

"Yes. Please, keep them in the room on the left, down the hall." Krystal replied with a grin, stepping out of the way. "Thank you." She said as Ron lead the way and a few other men followed him.

Wanda smacked Krystal's arm catching her attention.

"You wanna explain?" Wanda asked in a slight shrill.

"You know, me and Bucky went shopping last weekend, but there were just so many dresses that I couldn't bring them all here on my own." Krystal said. "So Bucky said he'll sent them over but I had to clear out my closet to set them in, so I asked him to send them a few days later." She shrugged with a slight smile.

"He took you to dior, gucci, prada, louis vuitton and many more, for the first shopping date?" Wanda asked with raised brows and dropped jaw.
"Yeah." Krystal replied pressing her lips a little.

"Oh, he's so in love with you." Wanda said slamming the door close and walking towards the couch in the living room.

Krystal scoffed, following her, "No, he's not." She squealed, sitting beside her.

Wanda raised her brows indicating that someone was behind Krystal, she turned around to see Ron walking out of her room while the helpers left the apartment.

"Everything is kept safely in your room, ma'am." Ron said halting behind her.

"Yeah. Thank you so much, Ron." Krystal said standing up and walking him to the door. Ron gave her a nod and left.

Closing the door, Krystal walked back to the couch.

"Nobody spends that kinda money on someone they're just messing around with." Wanda said to her with raised brows, the edges of her lips curled up a little.

"We're not messing around but he can't be in love with me. It has just been a few months." Krystal said with a slight grin.

"But it hasn't been a few months for him." Wanda said. "You told me yourself that he hadn't been in a relationship in the past 5 years and he broke up with his girlfriend for you." She added.