50. Anger.

Purple Rain is only rain without you
Yesterday is just another day
Hallelujah is an old song
by an old man in a suit
And I guess love is just a word
Without you
I'm half the man I'm supposed to be
Only one more thing to say
We fall in love more every day
When I'm with you
There's nowhere else I'd rather be
You're everything to me
The better part of me.

~Love Is Just A Word.
(By: Jasmine Thompson, Calum Scott.)

They say that denouement of a debarred situation, does not leave a very pleasant mark on one's conscience.

After spending an audacious night with Bucky, Krystal spent majority of her sunday in the bed of her hotel room, ignoring the outer world and eating ice cream while binge watching movies and web series.

Waking up on the monday morning with a massive headache, Krystal took a quick bath and slipped into a black pencil dress with a sweetheart neck line with narrow strip shoulders. She came down the hotel and was met with Wanda waiting for her in her car by the front porch.

"Hey!" Krystal said with a smile as she opened the door to the passanger's seat. "Thanks for picking me up." She sat in.

"Ofcourse." Wanda said, turning the car on. "Now, you know the obvious question I'm gonna ask-" she said driving the car out of the lobby. "What happened at the alumni gala?"

Krystal sighed, deeply, thinking about the horrid night of her life.

"And why the fuck didn't you answer any of my calls, if you were anyway gonna tell me where you were staying, this morning?" Wanda asked in annoyance.

"Alright-" Krystal breathed out. "To answer your first question, Bucky and I went to the gala and it was all good-" she had her head dropped. "Everything was fine, until I left for the restroom and when I came back, I saw Bucky kissing Connie." She shrugged with an upset face.

"What!?" Wanda shot her head at Krystal, who just nodded with her lips pressed.

"And... When I asked him what was going on, he said-" Krystal took a deep breath. "He doesn't love me anymore and going back to the campus, reminded him of being with Connie and he still loves her." She kept looking down with her red eyes, filling up with tears.

"I swear to god, Krys, imma kill that fucking bitch." Wanda said in a deep voice. "So, wh- what? That's it? You guys are over?" She asked.

"I guess." Krystal said in almost a whisper. "And to answer your second question- I called you this morning because, earlier I didn't want Bucky to know where I was staying but he found out anyway, so-" she shrugged, shaking her head, slightly.

"Did he come to the hotel?" Wanda asked in a squeal, getting angry at Bucky.

"Uhm- yeah." Krystal said sniffling. "He came at Saturday night and uh-"

Wanda took quick glances of Krystal as she was hesitating to speak further.

"Oh, c'mon!" Wanda slammed her palms over the steering wheel. "You had sex with him, didn't you!?" She asked in a shrill making Krystal squeeze her eyes shut. "Krystal, he fucking cheated on you and you let him get in your pants the very next day!"

"I know, I messed up." Krystal groaned, covering her face up with her palms.

"And how did he had the audacity to show up on your door step after what he did to you. You know, what?" Wanda said with irritation, "I'm gonna have a talk with Bucky, right now." She said as she drove her car into the parking basement of Barnes And Rogers.