42. Negative?

Oh, darling, my soul
You know it aches for yours
And you've been filling this hole
Since you were born, oh
'Cause you're the reason I believe in fate, you're my paradise
And I'll do anything to be your love or be your sacrifice
'Cause I love you for infinity.

~Infinity.
(By: James Young.)

Having a life full of concrete relations, is a privilege not everyone has. People who genuinely celebrate other's success and happiness are of a rare breed in this generation. But some are just lucky enough to find such people in their lifetimes.

When the happiness graph of your life is going on an upward slope, you should know better than to try your luck in something you know is a tricky subject for you.

Wearing a white floral crop top with a pair of high waisted blue pants, Krystal was in the waiting room of her doctor, tapping her feet in anticipation for her turn to come while her brain was visiting every possible random thing it could come up with

"Ms. Ivy?" Broke her out of her mental tour and she shot her head in the direction of the receptionist who had called her.

"Yes?" She asked in a low voice with a soft smile.

"Dr. Smith is ready for you." She said, politely.

"Oh, okay. Thank you." Krystal said to her with a grin on her face and exhaled, deeply, before standing up.

She took deep breaths and stepped towards the office of the doctor. Pushing the door in, she went inside.

"Hello, Krystal." Smith said, softly, turning to face her.

"Hi, Dr. Smith. How are you?" Krystal asked, reaching upto her and standing beside her stool, on which she was sitting.

"I'm perfectly fine. Let's see if you are or not." She said, chuckling lightly and Krystal smiled at her while nodding her head, slightly. "I read your form, and what you want to know requires a few tests and if I'm not wrong the last time, I did those, the results weren't what we wanted them to be." She added, tenderly while looking up at Krystal.

Taking a deep breath, "yeah, I remember but you also said that it might be possible after a while, so I just want to know if I'm healthy enough or not, now." Krystal replied with hope in her words while fiddling her fingers over her stomach.

"Ofcourse." Smith said, pressing her lips into a smile. "Let's get your outfit changed and get on with it." She added, standing up.

After changing into the clinic gown, Krystal had herself tested during which she was extremely anxious. All she could think about was the results and how it would affect her and her future. Laying there on the clinical bed, her mind was running a thousand miles an hour. Her doctor kept explaining things and terms to her, which she tired to understand but couldn't help but wander off to the results of the test, over and over again.

After the samples were taken from Krystal along with other essentials, she changed back into her clothes and entered the room.

"Dr. Smith, when will I receive the results of the tests?" Krystal asked, lowly, in a husky voice with glistening eyes.

"It won't take long but I'll call you as soon as I'll get them, you can pick up the hard copies later, at anytime you're comfortable with." She replied with a soft smile.

Krystal pressed her lips, "Okay. Thank you, Dr. Smith." She said, sending her a warm grin.

"Ofcourse." Smith said beaming at her.

After leaving the room with a hope in her heart, Krystal was on her way back to the firm when her phone started buzzing. Pulling the phone out of her purse, she saw Bucky's name flashing on the screen.