19. Deal?

Provide lovin' overlooked and unappreciated, you see
You can reciprocate
I got delicious taste
You need a woman's touch
in your place
Just protect her and keep her safe
Baby, worship my hips and waist
So feminine with grace
I touch your soul
when you hear me say
"Boy, let me be your woman".

~Woman.
(By: Doja Cat.)

TO: sexual content, smut.

When you keep pushing your emotions and desires down, the moment they burst out, is the most fragile moment of all.

Just like Bucky had said, he was the one to take Krystal's dress off after the fundraiser.

"Whole evening I was just thinking about having you just to myself." He murmured against her neck, with her legs wrapped around his waist, wearing only her lingerie, pinned against the wall of the room in Bucky's house.

"That makes two of us." She breathlessly said, her hands tickling in his hair. Bucky growled and pulled her into his chest, attaching their lips and walking towards the bed.

Krystal slipped her hands down to loosen his tie, he had already lost the jacket of his suit. She untied it and threw it somewhere in the room.

Bucky placed her down on the bed, not breaking the kiss with himself hovering over her body, her hands trying to undo the buttons of his shirt.

He broke the kiss sitting on his knees and removed his shirt, breaking the rest of the buttons, throwing it away.

"What were you thinking giving me your lusty eyes, biting your lip, you know what it does to me." He said in a raspy voice, looking her dead in the eye making her bite her lip again. He growled and captured her lips.

His stiff hands found the lace of her bra and he ripped it apart from the centre making her boobs bounce and make her squeal. Dropping her jaw, she looked at him with furrowed brows.

He rolled his eyes at her, "I'll buy you as many new ones as you want." He said in a gruff, attaching their lips again, his hand playing with her nipples while his mouth travelled down to her jaw, to her neck, nuzzling on her favourite spots making her release soft moans.

Her hands playing with his hair while her body felt his warmth. Slithering down to her boobs, he sucked her nipple while pinching the other one and massaging her breasts, arousing her and moan his name.

Playing with her heaving boobs, he slipped his one hand over her naked body down to her pussy and touched her wetness making her roll her eyes back.

"Fuck." He groaned letting her nipple go and look at her. "You're so wet, doll." He said and moved his fingers in small circles around her clit turning her stomach into knots.

"Oh, Bucky...." She said in a breathy voice as he kissed down her body and licked her clit. He shoved his dripping wet fingers from her pre-cum into her folds making her moan.

He gave her no time to adapt and started pumping his fingers inside of her, massaging her g-spot constantly, flicking his tongue over her clit making her quiver on the sheets.

"Yes. Fuck." She moaned feeling herself grow close to her release. He sucked her clit making her go crazy while his fingers hit her spot with every movement. His hand travelled up and held her boobs, pinching her sensitive nipples.

"I'm close." She whined holding onto the sheets and he picked his pace giving her just the right amount.

"I'm gonna eat you out angel. Cum." He murmured against her clit and her back arched, eyes shut close as she came, holding onto the sheets. Her body shivering from the orgasm while Bucky got all of her juices out, licking her pussy clean just like he said.