72. The Way You Want Me To.

If you wanna be my baby, know I'm gonna drive you mad
Probably gonna call me crazy, I'm the best you've ever had, yeah
I can turn you on, on, on
Why your clothes still on, on, on?
If you wanna be my baby, know I'm gonna drive you mad
Probably gonna call me crazy, I'm the best you've ever had, yeah
I can turn you on, on, on
Why your clothes still on, on?
Keep you coming back for more.

~Baby.
(By: Madison Beer.)

When you have nothing, you're not afraid to do something because you have nothing to lose and everything to win but once you're on the top, there's only one way to go from there.

Krystal was on cloud nine and so was Bucky even though he might not admit it. Their plane touched down a few hours ago, giving them sufficient time to relax and get settled into their resort rooms.

"I can't believe we're in Colorado." Krystal said from the bathroom, applying some mascara while Bucky was in the master bedroom, getting ready himself.

"That's Steve for you." Bucky replied, wearing his Constantin watch on his wrist just as he heard the clicking of Krystal's heels as she came out of the bathroom.

"I can't wait to see the wedding ven-"

Her eyes fell on Bucky already gawking at her, making her almost stumble on air after seeing Bucky wearing a leather jacket over a shirt with a pair of black jeans and shoes while his beard and long hair enhanced his devilish looks.

"Wow." She whispered eyeing him top to bottom with a cocked brow.

"You're gonna rob me of that dress?" Bucky's deep voice snapped her out of her lusty fantasy that was playing in her head.

Blushing, slightly, "Uh- You like it?" She gave her dress, which was a black silk skin tight short dress with lacey shoulders, a look down before looking at him for his opinion, walking over.

"I love it but I'd like to be around with that dress on you." He said just when Krystal stood between his feet, looking up at him.

"Hmm-" she got on her toes, smiling as Bucky tipped his chin down, slipping his one arm on her lower back, "Trust me, I do too." She murmured just before lacing her lips with his.

Needling her fingers with the hair on the back of his head, Krystal released a soft moan into his mouth, compelling him to slide his other arm over her back, as well, pushing her up, gently, deepening the kiss.

"We should-" Krystal breathless said in between the kisses.

"Yeah, we should." Bucky breathed, sucking her lower lip, hardly, making her moan into his mouth as his tongue massaged against hers.

"They're waiti-" Bucky held the back of her head, shutting her up as he sucked the air out of her, biting her lower lip.

His mouth moving ferociously against her, as he made her give in just to pull back, making Krystal look at him with a frown.

"Now, we can leave." Bucky said with a vicious smirk earning a head tilt from her.

"I-" Krystal's phone started buzzing and she released an exhale of frustration, picking her phone from the table sat beside them, which made Bucky smirk at her.